The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

I just binged this series, thanks so much for traslating it! Aria is such a great protagonist, I love that we see both her flaws and growing awareness of her own intelligence... Well-developed FLs are a pleasure to find.

I think this is the most satisfied I’ve been for a while.

1. Sarah saw through Mielles intentions so we KNOW she won’t like her

2.Aria genuinely cherishes Sarah even if she doesn’t know it herself

3.AHSER AND ARIAS MOMENTS🥺🥺

4.The dad trying to butter up Aria

5.Aria outshining Mielle

I’m very pleased 😚

I approve of him. He’s got my blessings.

But lowkey wanna meet that hot white haired dude on the cover tho 👀 I can feel the second-male-lead syndrome already kicking in

Dex-chan lover
Since people were talking about the novels, I really want to know what's gonna happen with Oscar. Dude's just trying to be nice to everybody yet everybody around him is just manipulating him to their own ends, I want to see him actually come out on top somehow.

@wymar i read the novel like months ago so i dont remember everything clearly, but if my memory serves me right,
hes been in love with aria still and when mielle gets her bad ending, he gets to live in peace as the duke. (dont hold me accountable tho !!!)

I love Aria and Sarah’s friendship 😭😭 even if Aria thinks she’s just using her she actually really loves Sarah but she’s never had a real friend before. Love them 😭😭😭

@destinyfate i read the novel and I want to say that
it’s her dad
but the description doesn’t fit. I don’t think there was another male but it’s been a while.

the couple's relationship is cute

but Sarah and aria's friendship is top tier as well!

it is nice to see Aria making genuine actions towards Sarah :') sis has grown

let's find a chance to trust others FL!

I adore Sarah and the relationship Aria has with her!

Thanks for the chapter!!

If i get to choose i'm just going to reincarnated as sarah.. Vincent is hot af seems like calm lives

Users who are viewing this thread