The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Its the honey trap. Will they fall for an adorable little princess? Or have they been jaded by Bella? Anyone who can be Bella's friend must be more then it seems not?? Lolol
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
She-why. Don't pull the carriage like a horse, girl! Aye where's the dignity? At least use presemce obfuscation. A ghost carriage moving on it own would be better than being pulled by a duke's daughter.

Page 10 should probably be "10km diameter", not radius, since before it says "5km range"

HAHAHAHAHAAHA I lost it when it was shown that she was pulling the carriage 😂

Dex-chan lover
knight: "Little girl, why are you pulling a carriage?"
loli: *cold stare* "...I'm just playing house"
Yep, nothing creepy here
Thank for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
I am impressed that while the kidnapping plan is pretty ridiculous, she is smart enough to get help from the queen.

And poor prince. He only has one HP left.

Dex-chan lover
god i lost it at the end. this is the best kind of OP protagonist 😭 the hilarious kind

also obsessed with isabella's completely blank stare at the knights. rip to those guys they have such a hard life needing to look after this tiny monster

Dex-chan lover
I love this new sweet child. Let's solve all our problems with the power of shipping.

Some villainesses derail the story, but I'm pretty sure ours here is writing her own thing entirely.

That silent moment when they staring each other while asking what in the world a little girl pulling a freaking carriage 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Fed-Kun's army
afdslkjdfljk LEAVE HER ALONE is it weird that she's pulling the carriage??? YES. is it illegal??? NO. sobs everyone's so obsessed with bella lmao

OH BUT SHE GOT A FRIEND!!! YAY!!!!

thank you so much for the update~!

Users who are viewing this thread