The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 4 Ch. 43 - The Villainess and the Cannon (First part)

Oh my god her expression in that last panel is too much, hahahahaha!

sQGaEBD.png

Dex-chan lover
that doesnt looks safe

anyway, i dont get why is she so hung up on modern mechanism
substitue it with MAGIC!!! or at least magic mechanism, whaterever that might be in that world

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing there is lightning spirit somewhere that can help her getting electricity in the future.

Even if she produced movement, she can’t transform it into current (you need a magnetic field and copper), she can’t store it and she can’t use it.
At this point, she’s better using steam engines than electricity.

Fed-Kun's army
Those sights look so impractical that it's just for looks at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on how could you cut the chapter short just before she test fired it

I feel like she should've used the Flak 88. With that cannon, it doesn't matter if the target is grounded or flying, as long as it's big enough.

If she can create effective explosive rockets, nebelwelfer emplacements might be more effective due to their large volume of rocket fire at the start of a battle compared to the sustained fire of cannons. (Katyushas would probably require the truck, and engines are very complex)

I don't usually judge weapons by their looks but, that is the dumbest looking artillery gun I've ever seen. She should at least use AP or HEAT rounds to calm me down

The bigger the power, the bigger the recoil... if just a rifle's recoils enough to make her use blood magic, that also means she won't be able to withstand that big gun's recoil

Users who are viewing this thread