The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Fed-Kun's army
Hello. Been loving the translations done for this manga but there haven't been any updates for almost a year. What is going on? Have the translations been dropped or has the manga not been releasing any chapters. If anyone can give an update i would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Hello. Been loving the translations done for this manga but there haven't been any updates for almost a year. What is going on? Have the translations been dropped or has the manga not been releasing any chapters. If anyone can give an update i would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
True it would be nice to get some info about what is happening.

Dex-chan lover
She's been being hit with Asahi-aho's charm virus for 22 years, I guess?

That's the only explanation for her behavior.
Either that or she is a complete doormat.. but I'd really like it to  not be due to an inherent weakness of character; compassion is wonderful, but allowing people to die in a war because you dont want to be bothered by minimal effort...?

That's worse than starting a war, honestly.

(Yes, I'm an American; yes, I understand irony)

N2O

Dex-chan lover
MC is seemingly nigh omnipotent by proxy of her fairy friends yet she hasn't even asked them if they could do anything about the starvation in the human land, mind control them to not want to fight, create a barrier to prevent humans from coming or anything of the sort

Even if they couldn't do something so convenient for her in one fell swoop she definitely has the power to resolve the situation peacefully over most likely a short amount of time regardless of what plot device you could come up with at this point that wouldn't contradict what is already established (barring something extremely dumb)

But even if we did come up with some such extremely dumb plot device it still doesn't excuse MC from not even exploring the possibility that maybe she could use her powers to help the impoverished she learnt of from a few chapters back, maybe by seeing how many of those trees she created back then for those starving children she could create. Can I create those trees remotely while I chill at home on the couch? Who knows, who cares!

No, let's just chill with the king, eat cake with some femboy and agonize whether I should be a cat or not

It's annoying because there are so many ways this exact story could have been written in a way that doesn't sacrifice the plot, vibe or characterization whatsoever, but now it's way past the point where it could be smoothed over reasonably

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I hate that bitch so much...and it seems like she is simply a charmer by nature, she didn't want to steal everything MC had on purpose.
The thing I most hate though is that MC is a doormat and didn't simply tell her to stay the fuck away a single time in her life.
I was in a situation like that with a "friend" netorating me from anything I would cyt contacts when I realize the fucking pattern.
But we very well know MC have no strenght of will by not standing for herself when she was accussed of coloring her hair trendy.
I was disgusted from the start and though the bitch was actually doing it on purpose, like she run into MC summoning circle.

Dex-chan lover
I legit cannot bring myself to hate asashi, she is the perfect raised in a tower charecter, she has gone her entire life literally not understanding that humans naturally come with a more cruel side until its far to late, and she berely understands what the fuck she did wrong, as far as she knows, her friend was kidnapped and brainwashed, hell even when she didnt belive her, she was willing to leave the kingdom behind to be with her, god that has me Fucked Up.

Dex-chan lover
Just noticed Asahi got something in her eyes like on page 21, looks like a upside cross?

But there are really no new translations after almost exactly 2 years? Saaaad.

Users who are viewing this thread