The Witch's Marriage - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
Would rather not see Tanya heartbroken but unless Melissa's master is a complete asshole (or not really there), we might not be able to avoid at least a temporary heartbreak. It's also possible Melissa realizes her feelings for her master no longer compare to Tanya, and I'd like that.

Dex-chan lover
once i learn that people can ship the trio in love live i was like: Hmm, maybe this.
But since the master is never a character, it probally can go like she just admirer/idolzie her master, as big sis or so.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!!!
The art is just so cute.... Tanya is 110% not going to get heart broken 💀 The feeling is mutual.

Is prob gonna be like: Melissa meets her sensei they hug while that's happening Tanya starts walking away while semi crying bcs she's been "abandoned" but then Melissa hugs Tanya from the back shouts smt on the lines of "Wait"(or maybe not) and she hugs Tanya from the back and says smt on the lines of "I actually love you more....". And then everyone starts crying and/or clapping and then a time skip happens either in that chapter or the next one.

image.png

Users who are viewing this thread