The Wolf Lord's Lady - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1

Dex-chan lover
I know who
Another reincarnator...her former fiance. A real piece of shit.

this is so fucking sad I'm bawling rn like how could I be this attached to fictional characters only god knows smh

Dex-chan lover
So what? He died? Why didn’t she just do the puking thing too? Is this what starts the whole monastery spoiler i saw in another chapter? (What chapter does this coincide with the novel?)

Dex-chan lover
Ohh I thought he slapped her but he slapped her drink out of her hands

When you're like "ah, I didn't expect this to be so angsty even tho it was in the novel"

Dex-chan lover
The manga translation has presently covered up to about webnovel Chp 12 (out of the original 20 chapters).

3rd party info said LN Vol 1 ends around this point, leaving approx. the last 8 chapters for LN Vol 2.

Since there wasn't enough chapters to fill for publishing, the author had to extend the WN from Chp 21-64 to fill LN Vol 2 (and Vol 3).

The WN is hardly being worked on now, although this doesn't preclude the possibility the author is working on the LN version offline.

(Manga raws currently at Chp 15 which covers up to WN Chp 20. Whim's behind by 7 chapters.)

Contributor
Uh... i hope they will not try to kill Shirley because of this, at least wait until your master is in a better condition.

Dex-chan lover
I'm broken, guys. Each chapter a little more of myself.
sad-man-5019913_960_720.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Hope he chokes on it, fuck him

@Raydnt he did, he slapped her cheek and her hand, probably couldnt aim perfectly due to the rush

Dex-chan lover
Why would she call for help if she poisoned him? They aren't even thinking they just want someone to blame. Also kinda feel like he wouldn't mind dying as a way to apologize to her

Dex-chan lover
When you take your fortune for granted to wallow on your misfortune... Misfortune itself will slap you in the face.

Users who are viewing this thread