The Wolf Lord's Lady - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1

Noooo not a cliffhanger T-T
The culprit is most likely a previously met character, or that is at least what my gut is telling me....

@zwei00
Was it one of her relatives reincarnated or all of them? 🤔 And if so, is their plans to take revenge and reclaim the territory, or is it someone else for similar/other reasons?

@TheDragonLord

Her fiance Wilfred (now Tim) was reincarnated, and full of hatred towards Kaid for essentially killing him by letting him freeze to death when he tried escaping punishment. Iirc he just wanted Kaid and Shirley (who he thinks has moved on happily) to die, and for the town to burn. He plotted with one of the greedy neighboring lords for his revenge.

Nooo! So sad! 😭 I feel so bad for them both!

If he doesn’t survive and recover quickly their gonna blame everything on her again aren’t they? 😱

Thank you for translating this chapter!

Someone around the age of 15? Then it could only be Tim or her right?? Tim you f#ck :mad:

Dex-chan lover
@Zuzzel
He should have let her drink the tea, at least she wouldn't be under suspicion ffs

For real, but he loves her too much it seems. Doesn't want any chance. And tbh even if it wasn't strong on Tim, they could've upped it for the master. He did say he was quite resistant to most poisons, so if he felt it this bad, imagine her.

WHAT IN THE—
I KNEW IT!
I KNEW THE TEA WAS POISONED!

this made me cry oh god

Fed-Kun's army
I dunno, I kinda feel like this should've ended at the grave scene

Users who are viewing this thread