The World of Moral Reversal - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
This would be so strange and WAY to hilarious if it really happened. I honestly would not be able to stop my self from bursting into laughter if this where me.

Double-page supporter
previously , the main girl was probably hit by truck-kun , and her injured body was sent to an isekai , and then they took her to a hospital in that isekai .

apparently , the author gives the artist some sketches to re-draw . even if they are only sketches , i dont like the art-style of the author :

proxy
But why would that be the case? She's clearly got friends in this world already- classmates that know who she is and seem to regularly hang out with her in this world. She's acting weird to them, though, but are just brushing it off, for the time being.

Seems obvious to me it's more a case of swapping places with your duplicate in the other world. Either an accident that both of them experienced simultaneously that managed to cause either their entire bodies or just their consciousnesses to cross the dimensional divide and swap places... or it was merely a freak incident of them swapping bodies that caused them to physically collapse and it took a few weeks to fully recover.
@Atmosk I'm sad the author didn't take it far enough. Don't you always wonder why men wore pant and women wore dresses? Many many other things could've been done differently.
I agree- I thought similar things when I went through the older, hornier, more gag-oriented (I suspect) version with the male MC being the one that ends up in this world and takes advantage just like Kawashima and Kanzaki were speculating on doing if it happened to them... though I was thinking more on the reasons why the chastity/moral roles are the way they are in our world, like how women have to bear the children, so if a guy bangs and bolts, said perpetrator is far less likely to feel the ramifications of his actions, while a woman with loose morals still has to contend with potential pregnancy and potentially bringing a child to term (if she decides to keep, or is otherwise legally forced to give birth regardless of circumstances- considering Japan's declining birthrates, that'd be a concern), and then raising and caring for it, too. All of which is quite taxing- financially, physically, mentally, and quite possibly emotionally. You gotta figure that shit makes one think more about said consequences more readily than some horny teenage boy that can't keep it in his pants.

I speculated that maybe humans in general might have to work a bit differently to make this feel less ridiculous. And I thought about how seahorses are one of those species where males actually end up dealing with pregnancy and birth instead of the females. Even the version of this with the male MC even made it obvious normal human pregnancy makes for hard-to-swallow role reversals, like rape- apparently the rape roleplay that Kawashima has with the MC in the 6th and final chapter has her talk about following him around while carrying to term and then showing up to 'humiliate' him in front of his folks... Like... wut? That seems like quite the long game to play, when normal world rape is just pump and dump, more or less, which 'works' thanks to normal human reproduction (as unpleasant as such situations may be).

Really, a lot of these reversals only work at surface-level, it feels like. I'm curious where things are going, but, at the same time, I do feel like the concept didn't get enough critical thinking on the actual implications.

As for the clothing topic... That also comes to mind- if things like nurses are flipped (presumably because they treat males as tender, despite having superior strength, as implied by the conversation in this very chapter, and less fit to using weapons), then these school uniforms would also change because women would be the designated soldiers, right? The uniform that the male MC from the older, shorter comic wore was based on military uniforms or similar styles, far as I'm aware... so it wouldn't make sense for men to wear that sort of style if it would still be a reference to fighting men uniforms. Again, because of what you said about nurses, and if they're swapped, that means the traditional warriors must be the women, not the men.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread