The Young Lady Can't Escape From Her Doting Husband ♡ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Villainess Can't Escape

Being smacked in the face with smut when you expect fluff is the exact opposite of the reverse when reading smut and getting fluff

OK but like this was set up all sweet but isn't he forcing himself on her when she's saying no, that she wants to wait, that she's still recovering from a serious injury, ten thousand other ways to say that she does not consent? I hate rape dressed up as fluff.

Dex-chan lover
I feel that I read the novel somewhere in NU... ah I remember....... the weird prince that have sex with the injured lady

LMAO I DIDN'T SEE THE TAG EITHER HAHAHAH caught off guard!!! I'm staying for the sweet sweet villainesses tho!

jfc why is this moving so fast?? slow down author theres 30 things happening at once

hahahhaa it did look inoccent and the summary was too then seeing the action on last pages I quickly went back to the title and look at the tags the colored smut written lol and I was reading this on pc where I can easily be seen 😅
i am just as dumbstruck as the scanlation team when they found out

Users who are viewing this thread