The Youngest Princess

my gawddd!! thank you so much! please dont mind the others do translate the one you like most! Your translation makes my day and be safe stay healthy!

To fellow readers : Aight. None of the translators are saying anything about sniping whatsoever, so do NOT start saying “i lIkE XxX sCaNs bEtTeR!” “dO nOt sNipE pRojEcTs!!” Because that will start drama honestly. Firstly, ALL of these are ILLEGAL. Snipping doesn’t even make sense because at the end of the day, we’ll be scolded by the legal translators or authors who do not approve of illegal / fan translation. Secondly, can’t we all just be grateful and thank the translators? They’re risking their necks for us. Thirdly, these translators can choose whatever they’d like to translate. You have no right to tell them to stop translating this or that. Yeah, suggest but don’t outright tell them to stop it. I understand it might turn to another “Duchess with empty soul” bullshit but seriously, as long no one would egged either of translators on for being entitled to translating something, there will be no drama.

To the translators : thank you for your hard work. We appreciate your translations and fast releases. Looking forward to more of your work for this series!

(hopefully, y’all are mature enough to not cause drama over overlapping translations. Since y’know, everything is illegal and we really have no rights to any of these unless stated otherwise)

Yeah glad that you say that, in the end of the day none of this is legal and this is our guilty pleasure to read on unofficial translation.

And it also up to your preference to choose which translator you like more, but you have no right to dictate what should they do, you dont pay them. They owe you nothing

With the sniping concern already being laid out, THANKS YOU SO MUCH FOR THE MASS UPDATE I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK YOURE AMAZING! PLEASE STAY HEALTHY AND SAFE!

It's funny how the ones to start drama are the ones complaining about drama. Translations used to happen by multiple people for decades! And what hyksos says, this is all illegal to begin with. Nobody makes the rules, so no one is breaking any, except for copyright.

Group Leader
While scans are technically illegal, in the scanlation community it's common courtesy to not snipe out of respect for the time and effort your peers put in. I'd understand the sniping if this manhua hadn't been uploaded in 6+ months. Yet, 'Saltyness' sniped with horrible quality and many mistranslations. We all know that this is just to stir the pot, and that once saltyness gets their fill of attention, this will be dropped just like the duchess with an empty soul. Juicy has all my love and support <3

I don't want to sound churlish. But actually deleting the Korean from the speech bubbles as opposed to slapping the English on top of it should surely be the bare minimum?

So many updates are nice but... if the price to pay is that at some point it will be dropped I don't know if it's worth the price.

I'm just going to put this series on hold till juicy releases, not even going to bother checking out the speed scans when juicy's were just fine. Here's hoping they stick with it and ignore the sniper.

Yo salty, if you're gonna snipe, at least make your chapters neat and polished. (Also learn grammar. Don't tell me you're just MTLing 😏😏)

Just going to wait Juicy's chapters. I wont support snipers who created their accounts just for this. He's probably just trolling and going to drop the series after a while if Juicy drops it first.

Users who are viewing this thread