The Youngest Princess

Dex-chan lover
Spamming shitty chapters is annoying for the readers mostly, because blocking 'no group' will block everybody that upload as 'no group' and I still see the shit chapters as the latest ubread. Can't we block chapters per uploader rather than the group (or both?)

Group Leader
The fact that Shadow Scans pulled out their chapters 2 & 3 just made it obvious who's Salty. Dude.... the fact that Juicy started first the day before and then some weirdo who couldn't even use anti-aliasing in their text bubbles released chapter 2 and 3 the next day is just rude.

Scanlations are illegal yes, but being rude just tells me you are an idiot. This isn't some mega popular manga where everyone wants a piece of the pie. It's just started.

Idiotic to be salty

Also @Kradnam comics like this usually means we get to see her grow up and fall in love. Hence, romance.

Faster = better
If you don't like the translation don't read it until another group releases. I'm grateful for all the releases.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what happen to her mother queen???
Is she dead?? Or just resting in some palace. I hope to see her in future chapter. If ever she is still alive.

Im happy for all the releases!
Thanks for the translations! I hope it will continue being translated and not argue on who's better or faster. :)

Fed-Kun's army
@AerithSnow Well, what is there to argue, its obvious after all, one is faster and a awful machine translation while even to lazy to delete the orignal characters in the bubbles before writing in them, while the other is a slower (still fast tho) but a readable translation.
What i find annyoing is that the salty boy obviously only does this to piss others off, but well, be it, people like that wont take a series that isnt taken care of, since they only want to annoy, so arguing about it wont change anything and as long as Juicy doesnt get so annoyed that the translation stops people that want readable tls can just read that chapters and ignore the salty ones.

Double-page supporter
to the people who don't care one way or the other, just read what you want and ignore everything going on.
y'all who care, don't feed the troll, don't give it satisfaction by complaining(thats what they want) also go drop Juicy some love on their group/personal page so they know people still care and they don't drop this~

Yall annoying asf, if ure gonn wait for the first scans gr to translate, then just do so. No need to let everyone know or demotivate the no scans gr to continue doing what theyve been doing. Im grateful for both of them and appreciate the new chapters as im uncapable of waiting. Everyone has their own way of reading so stop being so toxic when so many other ppl appreciate it. Go learn korean urself if all u do is b*tch about the grammer.

@Silwith Im fully aware of the impending "drama" that might happen. As readers of this series, just read. You don't PAY anyone for their services. If you don't like the other groups TL then wait for the other one. Its no use complaining, it will just agitate both parties and fuel the egos of those who trying to make unnecessary drama over who gets to TL this. We dont need that. We just want to read. thats my opinion.

Not surprised if bucci snake is also behind this shit again. They always say they are busy but in the end they still have time to snipe other group. Before you say anything bucci snake, if you decided to drop out of scans, other group will pick up your project anyway so stop being so conceited.

@Jungsok Stop roping in unrelated scans in this lol. We all already know who this salty alt is. There's no one that would be salty over this except for one group - who recently removed all their releases from this page after competing with Juicy.

Group Leader
@esmee_n101 excuse me, please don't pull sawateam into this. We release JOAVW at least weekly (sometimes more) and have been doing so for the past year.

People are so salty about snipers meanwhile I'm just reading newly uploaded chapters. Don't pretend to be on the "good" side and flame the snipers if you read it too, that's just being an ass.

Can someone answer my question ... why is FL not allowed to show that she is the archmage? Is it because she thinks war will breakout or is it because she could get killed by the one that set that trap for her? Plz peplay back with an answer for me, im a little confused.

Fed-Kun's army
@Basementdweller09 : I think she is? Could be awkward with her Dad and Brothers, but there is nothing else, well, maybe too that she doesnt know who did this yet, so she may want to find out first, plus: she really didn like her work and seems to just like that time "off" :D

Users who are viewing this thread