The Youngest Princess

To be honest, I prefer Juicy bcs they really pay attention to details for example when Enisha is talking they kinda messed up the word a lil bit and I really appreciate that and it makes it more 'real' idk lol but anyways Thanks for your hardwork Juicy☺️☺️💕💕

Dex-chan lover
Weird. I thought this manhwa is stupid for depicting a genius (in baby) acts like an idiot for fooling a more idiot king. Even the maid looked more dignified than the king because their professionality. But others said this manga is so good. So, i am gonna on hold this until somebody make a good review or i don't have another to read. Maybe i have a change of mind later

First, thank you for translating this Juicy😆
Second, the heckkk is wrong with all this Korean manhwa/novel, is killing the mother a trend?! Do the authors hates mothers or something 😂?
I can't help laughing because when I saw the cover page, I was like yeah the mother is dead for sure and it was true, lmao 🤣🤣🤣

@lalapopo how is that arrogant? In the end sniping is sniping even if they decide to share their scans somewhere else. There are groups who don’t want to share on MD and they don’t deserve to get sniped just because they don’t share on MD. You make it sound like groups that don’t upload on MD are less then groups who do, the manga community extends beyond MD y’ know

I checked this yesterday and got sad then suddenly today this got mass release?? Thank you 😭😭🙏

@tangerinem What to snipe if the release is not open for public anyway? I'm not saying they are lesser than the groups that upload on MD but since their release is not open for public then I don't see why they still call it "sniping" if other group decided to do the same project and make it open for public. Having one big portal for manga is more convenient anyway. Do you even know how many groups are there in MD? Imagine if all of them don't share their release on MD and you have to join their discord. I'd have maxxed discord server limit and I still can't read all the manga I want to.

@Lalapopo Their releases are available to the public and it’s accessible you just have to ask to join their server. If you can’t join because you Max’d out that’s your own problem. In the end sawateam releases regularly and their quality is good, and it’s accessible. They take time and energy to scanlate their works so when someone picks it up and posts on MD, it’d be still considered sniping. And like I said, the scanlation/manga community extends beyond MD which is why it’s optional for groups to upload on MD, if there’s pressure to upload here, there’s no point to this site.

Clearly we don’t see eye to eye so I’m done with this conversation.

This is literally who made me a princess+daughter of the emperor+Charlotte has 5 disciples(Except the disciples). Not too mention it blatantly copies the daughter of the emperor down to the subplots.

let me shut this argument down.
1. salty is in the wrong
2. juicy uploads are available to the public through their discord and MD, so there’s no justifiable reason that they are being sniped
3. if salty really wants to translate, there are great stories that have been dropped. PLEASE TRANSLATE The Lady’s Spaceship
4. the reason why everyone hates snipers is because they randomly start translating someone else’s work. they could literally translate anything else. there are so many dropped or untranslated series. the original scan group doesn’t want to waste their time and effort, so they quit translating for us. eventually the sniper gets bored or realizes it’s too much to do this shit on their own, so they also quit. now us readers can’t read the comic anywhere simply because a sniper drove out a committed scans group.
5. it’s understandable if the scan group was taking ages to upload one chapter, like lady to queen from happy neko scams (no offense but it is what it is. sorrynotsorry), but that’s not the case here. we just had 2 upsprees from juicy.
6. there’s a simple conclusion to all this. only translate dropped/untouched series. or discuss picking up work from a slow/busy group.

The thing around the mage's neck is the same as the bracket in I'm the child of this house in the latest chapters before going to the marquis house

Supporter
@enyoteremchi

1. salty is in the wrong
Scanlations is a grey territory. Like it or not. You can't call anyone wrong unless they're giving false translations (or if you can tell, machine translations)

2. juicy uploads are available to the public through their discord and MD, so there’s no justifiable reason that they are being sniped
There's also no justifiable reason for them not to be sniped. Don't try to bring an A=B situation please.

3. if salty really wants to translate, there are great stories that have been dropped. PLEASE TRANSLATE The Lady’s Spaceship
That's your opinion as a leech. Anyone can translate and scanlate anything. Nobody has any right to restrict what someone else is doing when everything here is a grey territory area. The only exceptions are those that ask the authors directly for permission and/or contact the source's parent company for rights to translate and distribute. And of course, with all korean manhwa, and most Japanese mangas, we're literally not telling them on the off chance that they say no and shut this down. So your argument is moot there.

4. the reason why everyone hates snipers is because they randomly start translating someone else’s work. they could literally translate anything else. there are so many dropped or untranslated series. the original scan group doesn’t want to waste their time and effort, so they quit translating for us. eventually the sniper gets bored or realizes it’s too much to do this shit on their own, so they also quit. now us readers can’t read the comic anywhere simply because a sniper drove out a committed scans group.
But just because people hate them doesn't mean anyone has the right to tell them to stop. It's like trying to tell people back in the day to not sub naruto. It ain't gonna happen, there's going to be like 10 groups doing it because it was that popular. Popular = gets attention = translated. As simple as that.

5. it’s understandable if the scan group was taking ages to upload one chapter, like lady to queen from happy neko scams (no offense but it is what it is. sorrynotsorry), but that’s not the case here. we just had 2 upsprees from juicy.
You're not wrong. You're simply not wrong about this one. That is in fact a fact.

6. there’s a simple conclusion to all this. only translate dropped/untouched series. or discuss picking up work from a slow/busy group.
Sorry but people will translate what they god damn want. Community be damned nobody has the right to stop someone from doing what they want.

Putting it from a different perspective,
Isn't it just great that the online manga scanlation community just loves to shut down people who want to scanlate something they love and instead push them and swear at them to go scanlate something they didn't want to go do? Don't try to push the snipers are malicious argument, the fact that this is the FIRST and DIRECT response everyone has to someone new in the community means that the community has already become toxic to new beginners.

To clarify, I am in fact one of the leechers. I am as guilty as anyone else here. But I don't make a point to complain about stuff like this, MD built a blacklist function for this exact reason.

Lastly, I suppose I should still thank Juicy for continuing to scanlate despite the stupidity of everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread