The Youngest Princess

Thank you so much for your translation, Juicy. That said, I think the one thing that makes me eeeeh about this manga is the absence of the mother. Like, at all.

@sehunlover I have read it, but Mc had to work her ass off to get them until she was a kid, plus her environment did not fall for her, people calling her cute and stuff, the way things are in Lady Baby resembles more that part, the brothers openly loves her, and she is just called wrinkle, the other brother in daughter of an emperor were way less open about when she was a baby, most cute moments happened when she was more grown up.

I like this story,
It makes sense to compare it with lady baby or daughter of emperor because of the same plot like baby had an adult intelegent

But so far, i like this story, thanks for uploading

good story!! very cute.

i always appreciate translators like you guys so thank you very much for the hard work, i really enjoyed this hahaha

🤩🤩🤩🤩I really like this 😍 kudos to the translator/s

Ps. does anybody know's of a novel version of this???? Please help me

It’s an alright read. Maybe because I’ve read Charlotte’s 5 Disciples that my expectation for our MC to act like Lottie increased, that im kinda dissatisfied. But the pacing is quite fast so its good.

@Artichoker If you haven’t seen Claude from Who Made Me A Princess, you should. He’s a single hottie who only wears a robe to show off his abs and be a good looking daddy for the readers and Athy XD

This is so good I cant wait for the rest of the chapters and omg hopefully she fall for wolf boy 😂 he seems to be the male lead but will see

Seems like I've fallen for the reincarnated-as-a-cute-baby rabbit hole. This Tan Claude is very adorable. The brothers as well. Can't wait for the next updates. Thank you for translating! 🤧

Aww! He is totally smitten by her.. and this spirit thing is really hideous.. so his power wants to take control of him but for now cause of enisha his heart isn't full of negative thoughts so he can control his power from overtaking him.. Lol!Enisha does things for one reason but it turns out better than she thinks :3

All these princes are being set up to be devastating when they get older.

This mahnwa just keeps copying elements from the famous ones like Charlotte's disciples(reincarnated powerful mage), I was Born a King's Daughter(murderous brothers), etc.

Users who are viewing this thread