The Youngest Princess

Thanks for all the hard work really, it's a bit disheartening, I mean if I had money for tappytoon I wouldn't be here.

AYY ironically after one day of dropping of series another translator team has brought it back lol

HAHAHHA OMG i wanna see Rosiel & Princess (with that disguise) in one frame aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Okay ngl but enisha is def a mary-sue. She is the top sorceress who is beautiful, reincarnated as the youngest daughter of the empire, and is also beloved by all. There at least have something bad about her or a weakness. Ex: Lady baby: Calliope is beautiful, loved by all, and has past memories but she doesn't know the cause of who took away her land and her loved ones. Her weakness is not knowing what will happen in the future to prevent it that is why she is gonna find a way to save them. And also remarried empress is also the perfect way to make the protagonist, rich and smart but what is stopping her is trashta. You see, trashta is taking her beloved thing one by one and she is trying to stop it. Trashta keeps on making rumors which leaves her no people to support her on becoming the empress. But Enisha has no weaknesses this is why she is a mary-sure. She is a human but has no weaknesses?? This doesn't make sense. Lets hope we will find a weakness about her soon.

Double-page supporter
I'm kinda lost. What happened to the Empress /Enisha's mother? Dead for plot convenience??

Users who are viewing this thread