There's No Such Thing as a Villainess Route? Not in My Book! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@KawaiiH Now I kinda lost my reason to read this. You may have just saved me from watching a disaster. But I need to read a few more chapters, just to make sure WTF is wrong with this prince.
At least she didn't die and just got confined or exiled. That's better than what the other princes from other stories did.
Like:
- Was he being mentally controlled with light magic?
- Was he on drugs?
- Is he retarded?
- Does he think with the Di##?
He is either a loser with serious trust issues or is a decent person but mind controled.
Actually, he could also be blackmailed or bribed by the "Heroine". But lets see.

PS: I was not sure how to use the tag spoiler, but now I know: You just need to click the button </> , the ante-penultimate button, close to the emojis button, and then change the word "code" to any other tag, like for exemple "spoiler".
You can also write by your self, this: [ s p o i l e r ] Your spoiler stays here [ / s p o i l e r ] (And please remove the spaces, don't be dumb to that point. JK)
;P

This would've been good or at least had potential if the writer went the route of having the heroine start hitting on the Villainous, but nope, it's going to end up generic and boringish

I'll still read it tho

Dex-chan lover
Ah, same author as Tiararose x Aquahorse and Evasion Healer.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the classic "I reincarnated as the villainess and so did the heroine, but the heroine is actually morally bankrupt and treats me like shit in an effort to make the prince fall for her" archetype

Oh dear the villainess heroine cliché, I want to see her reverse harem so I pretty much don't mind.

Aggregator gang
bruh, she asks for a villainess route and then is all over felix and wants to befriend the heroine. that's not a villainess route! the villainess route would be heroineXvillainess . SMH.

Dex-chan lover
@Isekailoverrr :
@Kaigamer
Yeah, I feel lied to by the title :< was expecting something like this
https://mangadex.org/title/48912/i-m-in-love-with-the-villainess

Where the MC reincarnate as the heroine then proceed straight to yuri route (well, the usual 'at first I was just shipping then it got SERIOUS' sort)

And we got...a so far less interesting Endo and Kobayashi.

will the prince fall for the heroine before regretting pushing away the villainess? owo i look forward to any angst.

Aggregator gang
I think by "villainess route", she was talking about something like in "Death is the only ending of villainess", the villainess (Ophelia) becomes the protagonist and blablabla

ahaha I feel ike I'm gonna HATE the novel MC so much
I hoped for a "villainess route" they talked about to get the yuri rolling in but looks like we're going with a sike

probably not gona keep watchng it if it's just some weak willed Villainess that just lets the heroin step on her and acting confused and inncocent waiting for some side character to save her or some shit-

Aggregator gang
I came here because I liked the cover. But the bully Heroine is so overused and irritating to me

@KawaiiH Thank you for the spoiler! I have to wait a few chapters before I really decide whether I want to keep reading.

Fed-Kun's army
Mistake No. of otome isekai reincarnator: A backwards techonologically inferior world is hell for any modern japanese person, or well, any first world citizen. What is common for us now, is basically an extreme luxury reserved only for the ultra rich and powerful in that kind of isekai.

Besides that, I wonder how this is going to go. It would be great it becomes a great tragedy. But considering it has the "Reverse Harem" tag, it seems that will never happen.

Users who are viewing this thread