There's No Such Thing as a Villainess Route? Not in My Book! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Rlly hope they change the storyline to something more cohesive and less terrible since I remember reading a series that did that, gonna hang on for a few more chaps but if it doesn’t improve I’ll have to drop it

Fed-Kun's army
For everyone who actually likes a good plot and is frustrated by shitty stories, do check out spoilers and save yourselves the future frustration. This is a horrible story

Dex-chan lover
@Centurionzo Well shit, he's really fucking dumb, and here I am hoping to see an actual loyal prince (in a villainess story), might drop this manga then

@Centurionzo goddamit and it already had a good premise of not following their game plot but ugh :((
agreed that the art is good but if that's how it is I'll suck it up and see if they plan on fixing the plot but i doubt now ;;

Double-page supporter
So she brings a luchbox for several people that she "poured her heart in" for the first day of school?
Wedges herself between a couple (even if she didn't know, he does) several times?
Interrupts their lunch despite the prince having told her he has other plans than having lunch with her, after she didn't even invite his fiancé?
All of that on the first day of school, when they are literal strangers.
The prince would have to be a different kind of blind to not see what she's up to.
Just wanted to rant lol.

Anyway, read the spoilers and I don't think it's worth the time.

The villainess didn't do her job, so the heroine just threw herself to the lovey-dovey couples. Meh!

Fed-Kun's army
@Nimeri Yeah I hope he doesn't keep playing dumb. The prince really needs to firmly reject her right now and avoid all the drama lmfao. But we both know that's not going to happen and they're going to drag this out bc he's gonna keep being dense smh.

@Centurionzo Wow thanks for letting me know. Yeahhhh I don't think I want to read this one any further. I can't stand MCs who
go back to the people who abandoned and humiliated them. Like girl...have some self respect ffs.

Ugh I really really really really wish he's loyal to her😫😂 I'm dropping this soon tho after reading the spoilers

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!~...i was waiting quite a while for this to have another chapter so thank you for this chapter i hope the next chapter come out very soon.

Yikes good thing I checked the spoiler... I'm going to drop this, thanks for saving me time.
Have some self-respect girl. This had potential... sigh...

Fed-Kun's army
Damn the spoilers, eugh. Kind of expected it, I guess? But still, bleh...... Maybe I should just wait until there's a good number of translated chapters

Fed-Kun's army
I fucking hate how almost every heroine is called either Alicia or Alice.

The name comes from the Greek word "aletheia" which means "truth" but other sources says it is a variant of the germanic name Adelaide which means "noble natured" and its fucking obvious the damned heroine is not living up to her name.

This btch is annoying shes clearly eyeing up on the prince and is setting up the mc what tf

@Dulkia isn't that the point, it makes the irony that the supposedly kind heroine is actually cunning and evil. Also Alice in Wonderland is very big in Japan so that could also be why.

Users who are viewing this thread