They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Clive is surprisingly calm seeing his older sister getting hit on. Well I suppose that younger siblings are generally less protective than older ones though. And honestly, I was getting tired of every single sibling getting protective when others show interest in their siblings. Refreshing.

This chapter make me LMAO so hard. Demon Clive and Customer-Service Clive LOOOLLLLLLL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aww he had a crush
His first crush from the looks of.it
Also love the lady boss~
Thank you for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Kenneth thought of the "unthinkable" when he believed she was a boy, and he blushed as a result? So he was attracted to her even when he thought she was male? So he's bi?

Fed-Kun's army
@NineTails I was so glad that Clive is reasonable and nice lil bro that stopped once he heard he was her friend. Too often you have the yandere little brother and I'm kinda sick of that.

Dex-chan lover
Lol kenneth's words suddenly flip to compliment when he heard the word brother from her...lol...
Also whe he almost said she got prettier with that dress then denied it after such. A tsundere.XD
I'm glad clive is not someone with highly siscon issue.
Also at this point we all know who among the guys has the duke's favor.*v*

Dex-chan lover
I just wanna shout out and say ---It's nice to read a shoujo where the handsome brother isn't a love interest in the reverse harem

also nice save kenneth

all the unnecessary pink in this chapter makes me feel that kenneth is the male lead... they don't have chemistry, the pink was forcing it. but his crush on her is cute since he liked her even thinking she was a boy, and he's better than that bastard crown prince. then i'll root for kenneth 😌

Magican bro really thought he was gay at first. "Man this guy is pretty and smells good. Am I gay?"

Like Ruedus from Mushoku Tensei.

I wish she either lived alone with her brother in the bookstore, or had one of the dudes convert into her lifestyle instead of making her an empress or whatnot.

Dex-chan lover
so more like- I can't breathe without by brosef by my side. the "you made me human" is pretty cliche but it matches the atmosphere.

Users who are viewing this thread