This Plain Girl's Skirt Will Shrink By 0.1 mm For Every Like

Dex-chan lover
@MadParadox how this even a bit close to the crocodile trend ? are you high ?
this is just the "I will *something* number* if i get *number* like. It is so old and become so mainstream, the " a certain number of Like = something the owner account promised" is not even a trend at this point anymore.

Double-page supporter
@Tcof Did I shit in your breakfast for your comment to be so damn toxic?
First of all, by trend I mean creation of manga with similar concept (married in 100 days, date otaku in 100 days), not the saturated Youtube content “does this for x”.
Second, I simply commented it here because I felt it has similar concept of “knowing and anticipating an event to happen”. Like if you change the title to “This Plain Girl’s skirt will Shrink 10 mm in 100 likes”, there isn’t much that is changed.

If I’m so wrong, then don’t call me high and give me a good explanation in a NONAGGRESSIVE way. Or better yet, ignore it and let it die in the flood of comments.
For all I know, your comment is probably just your dick talking from reading this manga.

Dex-chan lover
@MadParadox If that are toxic, i think you new to the internet or something. That are just some funny way to respond, Like "uncultured swine" they are short of meme reply. So chill out
Also, No, it is a lot different. The event may or may not happen, and you don't know the time. it depend on the respond. If people are all think "another boring like bait" and it just have few like, then pretty much nothing happen. And as the way it is, author need to adapt. Can't plan thing ahead or draw them all beforehand

Fed-Kun's army
If this kept going, yuri potential is very likely happened! Too bad, it didn't!

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the mangaka is planning to continue this way. Despite it starting as nothing but ecchi like-bait, the friends are cute together.

Sounds like a hentai, ended up being a Yuri/shoujo ai comic.

Author may say they’re best friends but they’re totally girlfriends

Fed-Kun's army
Need a spin off series where a girl is a fatass 220kg walrus but for every 10 likes she loses 1 kilo or something similar.

Users who are viewing this thread