This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
this is starting to get really interesting these last chapters, many thanks for the chapters and really looking forward to the next chapter!

from the last few chapters it seems like Louisa has more lifetimes then she remembers and the goddes herself seem to be invested in protecting her to the extent where she has done as much direct involvement as she can, so much so that any more involvement from her and the world itself will be in danger! (she did say so herself 1-2 or so chapters ago when talking to the hero)
so many questions... I.NEED.TO.KNOW!

why do time have to move so friggin slow when waiting for the next chapter?

Dex-chan lover
so she's the Goddess incarnate?

cuz you can't harm her with the power (sacred power) you borrow from the very her, it'd just get absorbed back

So... Louisa just acquired herself a younger sister :D

Anyways, wow, this is getting more and more interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Double-page supporter
!!THE PLOT THICKENS!!
why did the church made this move?
what's up between our heroine and the holy land (no, not Jerussalem)
what will the hero do?

Fed-Kun's army
Can we just forget about all this complicated drama and have a simple and fluffy yuri romance between her and the priestess girl?

OMG, this Church, they've just kidnapped MC, king and the castle full of important people! Amazing!

UPD: no, this flying castle is their Holy Land, not the king's castle. It would be hilarious otherwise...

I am glad I found this manga after it' completed or else I don't know how would I wait, it's freakingly too exciting😃

Aggregator gang
……………………………………….….laputa: castle in the sky?

Group Leader
This is seriously going full steam ahead and I am riding this hell train to the end y'all 😍😍😍

Users who are viewing this thread