This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

Fed-Kun's army
Heck off with this band-aid solution. Inbreds will find another scapegoat anyway.

This was clearly not just the battle between the Heroine(s)+ Heroes vs Demon lord, but the Translation team vs deadlines and sfx.
Thanks to the translation team for their work!
I hope Marcus gets his happy ending soon. They all have suffered way too much.

Fed-Kun's army
dsfkjadlsk the story is interesting but i'm dying at that chat lmaoooo THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK, GUYS!!! MUCH APPRECIATED!!! STRAYDOG12 DA MVP 😂😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
was she sing a song?
in before i was like hearing ar tonelico-like song...

also, finally... hopefully it can save marcus and 1st and 2nd heroes souls...
the 2-5th juns are beautiful...

damm, im crying when they show up..

Am I the only one who thinks this is just fucked up? Like this Goddess someones a child to save the world of monster and magic against a literal demon king. Then when the people she was suppose to protect/help her betray her.... this goddess just says "I forgot how weak humans are"....like the fuck..... I mean I'm just infuriated, but maybe thats just me.

Dex-chan lover
I'm genuinely cheer for the demon lord and hope that whole world just gets rekt, along with the goddess as well.

Fed-Kun's army
Is it nakama power now?
I call bs! Slay the goddess!

Dex-chan lover
One thing that I am curious about this whole mess. It seems obvious that she was reincarnated into the same kingdom. Not necessary the same remote village. The remain of the royal family got immortality to oversee the that the demon king was vanquish?

How come no one protected the hero's girlfriend through out the latter the incarnations? Even the high priest who knew everything did not setup any system to protect THE ONE PERSON with the power to vanquish the demon king for good? Was their only reason for not getting involve at all was that they would rather she died horrible terrible deaths than being taken by the demon king?

Dex-chan lover
is it weird I am half expecting the real demon lord to revive next chapter just to fuck with everyone?

Dex-chan lover
Just point it out here that everything works fine for respective parties until they start delegating.
P.S. Here comes "superior japaneze trait" trope.

Dex-chan lover
Well that was a waste of potential, if ever it did end marcus.

Users who are viewing this thread