Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Villainess Trifles with the Second Prince's First Love

Aggregator gang
I wish the prince could have revealed the other girl's crimes. That would have been satisfying. Even not during the party, but afterwards, as I bet our heroine wouldn't want to deal with that just yet. I'm also curious of how the prince looks at the person who has hurt his beloved lol. I imagine his face would be amusing.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sad to see this has ended. This last chapter is kinda underwhelming from the good chapter 4 and 2...

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they had scrambled the order of the stories randomly within this anthology. Which I don't mind since it's always so refreshing to anticipate what the next one would be. I'd love to see a continuation anthology sequel with more!

Admittedly in this story, I was so suspicious of the prince's dark smile that I almost thought he might have caused her annulment on purpose by hiring the other girl to steal away her fiance.... but then I suppose that would have been a rather dark ending lol... 😅 I'm glad they're both happy together, though.

@ravika, that is my hunch as well. I think it was The Prince machination, or he might worked together with the heroine. The timing is way too suspicious

This chapter isn't bad but I got my expectation up from the previous chapters. so yeah, kinda disappointed. I don't like the transition here, I mean the "villain" seems to accept the girly prince too quickly. I'm not satisfied with how the "heroine" crimes are still left unexposed. Both princes also treat "villainess" like an object. 2nd prince asks 1st prince "why don't you give her to me?" instead of first asking the "villain" if she wants to give him a chance...yeah...no...

He was so pretty she didn't notice he was wearing pants. One of the rules of villainess mangas are that if the " villainess" 's fiance is not a prince, then someone of a higher position will be her new love interest. This story was kind of meh. I'm kinda disappointed that the story on the cover is not here. My favourite story is still the second one.

Double-page supporter
the heroin and the prince are working(scheming) together in the back.... so the prince can became the prince in white horse saving the mc, while the heroin can get a man that can be manipulated so easily.
WIN-WIN solution I said

Dex-chan lover
The heroine will honestly make a fine queen. That much skill at manipulation means she's going to destroy everyone at diplomacy and everything else if her true personality isn't so greedy that she neglects the finer details like math.

4 was without a doubt the best so different from all the others both in terms of the love interest and their personalities, it was so good
5 is the weakest the prince doesn't expose the heroine and just lets her get away. Prince treats her like an object not a woman.

Users who are viewing this thread