Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 2 - The Villainess Laughs Innocently

Group Leader
@FStubbs Considering her personality, I wouldn't be shocked at her keeping him around as a boytoy just as a pure power move to lord it over him, with nothing romantic involved in the equation at all.

Something important that I don't think anyone has brought up is that we don't see Tia's inner thoughts at all during this entire thing, which leads me to believe she's far from done in one respect or another. Hell, she might even be isekai'd herself.

Dex-chan lover
@Amarrez "take the Crown Prince as a bit on the side (a call back to her telling him that she wouldn't have begrudged him a mistress)." Oh, yeah. I forgot about that part, more the reason that she really wanted to be with him.
"isekai'd herself." she surely is, no other reason of why the heroine didn't succeed on her reverse harem.

Group Leader
Damn. "The greatest form of revenge is to be happy." And how well she proved it. XDDD

Group Leader
You guys are reading into this too much. This isn't game of thrones, its light shallow entertaining read that has no deeper meaning

Group Leader
@theilikepie
You really don't think the whole "You have nothing to worry about at all..." line isn't hella suspicious and worth speculating about? It's fun to think about what someone ruthless like Tia might go on to do (she had the heroine executed on false charges already, for instance).

Dex-chan lover
Otome princes and nobleman really are the worst. Hang them, hang them all.

Aggregator gang
Wow this woman is fookin scary. I mean Tia. Sophis is just a small fry. So small i dont feel anything when she died. Just awe towards Tia. Like you cany read whats on her mind at all. And that looks Tia given to Sophia at her otoge rambling... just wow... i feel like that'e the real Tia right there.

Dex-chan lover
wait wait so like uhh, she is actually an evil villainess?

i like actual villainess but i feel bad for the emperor if she really gonna leave him for another man

OMG! True villainess! Not unfortunate misunderstand girl but TRUE villainess! Great!

Dex-chan lover
so satisfying 😍 oh yes that's the stuff 😍 inject this shit right into my vein pls

Aggregator gang
That was so satisfying!!! She said EVERYTHING I've always wanted to hear at that moment where the villainess is charged with ridiculous crimes!!
And the ending with the Emperor was great too!
This compilation of stories is truly perfection <3

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, Tia's smug faces and quite "shut the fuck up" glares were magnificent.

This was catharsis not just for this story, but for every reverse-harem villainess condemnation ever.
Should she be called a villainess? She seemed like a decent woman, all things considered. She's just a bit...ruthless.

Damn, that emperor be looking hot as fuk, it's so satisfying to see since I swear to God I get so irritated when I see characters like the crown prince who is too dense to see that they're wrong
I kinda wish we'll have a one short where the villainous seduc the heroine and have her leaving all the MLs, sadly it'll probably never happen
Thank you @sjmcc13 for the yuri goods, hopefully one day they'll have an adaptation

Dex-chan lover
These reincarnated "heroines" need to remember that the games are normally not realistic, and even if they seduce the idiots, the politis in the background will bite them in the ass. Especially if there are multiple credible witnesses that they are breaking every social norm, and bridging the harassment down on them.

Also looks like the last scene is not in the original short story : https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1629cz/

@blipBloop :
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/blooming-in-different-world-is-a-lily-flower/
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-magical-revolution-of-the-reincarnated-princess-and-the-genius-young-lady/ ("Vilaness" hooks up with the princes sister)
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/when-i-reincarnated-as-the-villainess-i-raised-yuri-flags-with-the-heroine/

Users who are viewing this thread