Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 4 - You Were Set Up, You Know?

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly it seems like the little sister was the mastermind and everyone else were just sucked into her plans.

@missmercurial So? Male and female are human, does that mean they are the same thing? Apple and tomato are fruits, are they the same thing? Gay and Yuri are both homosexuality as you said, but gay is still not Yuri.
When people are discussing about Yuri they are discussing Yuri, not the whole homosexuality. So stop butting in the Yuri discussion with your gay talks.

Dex-chan lover
marquess is the female version of marquis, so the uncle would be a marquis not a marquess

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion Do you think there won't be any supervision for him? He's a former prince, the king should be wise enough to set up a countermeasure considering how he acts on the story.

Fed-Kun's army
Hardly any of these FLs are actually vilainesses anymore. What I'd give for one of these stories to have an actual Vilainess guilty of the crimes she's accused of turning her life around.

Dex-chan lover
The true villainess is the sister... well, in the perspective of those on the arrogant prince's side.

Three-way Yuri hehehhee~~ :>

Dex-chan lover
I love this.
PEOPLE WHO MAKE A GIRL SUFFERING SHALL DIE.
especially to innocent girl.

Users who are viewing this thread