Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - I Reincarnated as a Villainess. Come Quickly, my Engagement Brea…

Uwa that ended rather suddenly didn't it? As a one shot not great it had a poor ending, as a continued story however this would be amazing. Hopefully someone will pick up the authors continuation some day because I would love to see where this story goes

You all say you need more but on the credit page at the end of the chapter it gives you a manga they based the story off from so I would recommend you all go to those mangas

Based on the novel/story very vague cause I was using google translate but
Plume is a two faced person who wants her happy ending no matter the cost. Filo and Rium move to the monster kingdom and live there.

@JelloYello the manga at the end is recommendation for a story with similar premise, not "manga based off the story". U make it sounds like the recommendations are continuation of the one shot, when it is not.

evil and understandable if you can't turn the boat from the cliff then you might as well go out with a bang

Double-page supporter
Wait, that's it? I was expecting a few more pages detailing exactly what she'd set up with the neighboring countries as her revenge. Kind of disappointing. It was good apart from that, though.

Double-page supporter
Ok, they reveal her younger sister to be twisted right at the end and nothing is done about it? wtf?

Damn her sister thought she was smart for manipulating the prince not knowing she was helping our villainess reach a happy end. Even if the country gets cucked because the stupid prince is being manipulated by a stupid girl who played right into the hands of the person she banished, the villainess won't care because the country is filled with brainless nps and she's probably living happily in another country where she has connections. Current ranking 2>9>8>11>7>4>6>3>10>5>1

Dex-chan lover
That's depressing, knowing that the whole world (or at least the country) is fated to bring you down. Sure, she planned ahead to use that for a happy ending, but still...

Users who are viewing this thread