Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 3 - I was Supposed to be Married to Someone Who Hated Me, But Before…

Contributor
Thank you for your hard work. I was re-reading and I noticed something:

Is her name "Madeleine" or "Madeline"?!

ok..so...the prince' surname is imbecile...and his side girl's name is biatch..hmmm

also..why was the heroine's body going all throb throb in the beginning? i thought she was sick or weak...but then became healthy in the next scene?

The title for this one is a bit misleading, other than the villainess the characters are all extremely generic, that's a given for oneshots though I suppose. Overall doesn't give much of an impact though so current ranking 2>9>8>13>11>7>12>4>14>6>3>10>5>1

what was that? MANON BI(a)TCH? i see~ i see~
and... i'm sorry, prince imbecile, but aren't you the outcast???

OK IVE FOUND A NEW FAVORITE ONE
that guy is so hilarious LOL, legit just says "hurry up and break it off!" and proceeds to propose
There was another one like this, but the way this guy doesn't give a crap is just so freaking hilarious, and the way she's just like okay sure i guess is even funnier LOL

Bruh- these characters (or their names) are pretty entertaining

LMAO especially that exchange student (? or did I remember wrong) Prince who was really blunt and direct. His expressions were funny too. I feel bad for Madeline tho- Having an 'expressionless' or stoic face causes a lot of misunderstandings, even if inside your head you've headbutted a watermelon and broken it in half in frustration

Users who are viewing this thread