Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 5 - I Shall Take You Up on Your Offer With Pleasure

First I was tought the spell is for protecting the whole kingdom from disaster or some shit but then I read the next page and be like "well, it's close enough"

My brain couldn't process all of it in this chapter. It's completely train wreck. I'd say that this volume is quite weak compared to the previous volumes.

The "pretty but actually ugly-looking the whole time" plot twist is good though.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the country's people mostly some kind of orc. The 'beautiful' magic cast kind of weak for me maybe because everything else is train wreck. However the fast pace it's good.

Plot holes everywhere but I guess the villainess changed everyone she met who was ugly so they kept letting her meet more ppl to beautify all the nobles in society? And now the spell is broken, gg to the imouto harem heroine

I guess her appearance changing magic is so basic that she can do it by instinct, like switching btw dragon body & hot bod at will, but it would've been nice for the author to explain that

FOR A SECOND I THOUGHT THIS WAS YURI BCOZ THE GUY LOOKED LIKE A GIRL AT FIRST GLANCE

Honestly I'd probably not like this as a comic but as a one shot I f*ckn love it. xD

I live for the pettiness omfs. xD <33333

Me: lowkey having a stroke, realizing that young villainess said "DONT WANT UGLY"

jdlsjdlsjs The fact that everyone was originally unattractive to her, she put a spell one everyone to be beautiful... omg WHT A SPELL

@icarushector
Although I did say it's a novel it's just a short story. It was published by the author before the manga version of the oneshot was made. You'll find it if you look it up on Google

Users who are viewing this thread