Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 2 - The Kingdom's Most Feared Noble Lady Knight and a Tale Revolving…

Dex-chan lover
I really want to see a prequel about her mother and father's courtship/hot-blooded brawls.

Noooot really a villainess, and not really getting the impression of 'feared noble lady knight'.... just a meathead. lol

Very cute. i can see this as a series but just a short one, maybe 2 volumes max.

I can excuse Luke being the way he is just because he doesn't know her well. Sure, he could have made his own efforts and not trust the rumours but since we don't know much about his background I'll let his attitude towards the FL go..

Dex-chan lover
Nooooo AAAAAA I want moooore this collection really is wonderful yet leave an awful feeling (due to being a oneshot) at the same time!

I want more of this chapter! This story was so cute and I'm sure it could continue with more misunderstandings.

Wait, I'm not satisfied with this! At least show us the Mother, I wanna know what the Mother looks like!!

Dex-chan lover
I think Eumiella from Villainess Lvl 99 and this MC would get along pretty well.

Am I the only one who doesnt really like Luke 🙃 he's just too petty & quick to jump to conclusions. I feel like she deserves better but I'm sure they can make this work too. There is def gonna be more problems in their relationship until they can learn to communicate properly, but at least they've taken the first step in doing that.

@cheeseisbest Yeah I dont like him. Hes shallow and petty. He doesnt like her because she has a resting bitch face and rank higher on the school board. He makes no attempt to get closer to her. He gives up way too quickly too. Has he ever held a proper talk with her? Or had any intentions to?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Holy shit I love the recommendations page.

Users who are viewing this thread