Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 3 - A Story of Being Unable to Help Being in Love

Double-page supporter
Awesome writing: demon shows off how it's done to win the villainess.
Take the guy's place, woo the lady, rewrite foreign policy, and brainwash a nation while kicking the adulterers back into the gutter they belong in.

Duke's daughter and a demon she summoned? Oh hey I've heard of that one...
Still, very nice pace, I like it.

my one complaint is demons should look demonic. it doesnt have to be full monster just some kind of physical indication. i'd like to see more of this one though.

Aggregator gang
@barajou Well deserve or not, I think that's what will happen to them just because of the dynamics.

Or as Su Luxia put it "Those fairy tale endings where they live in love happily ever after. One of them has to be loaded and the other has to be really hot."

I don't think either one of them can deal with poverty or being or being ordinary

Double-page supporter
So… everybody won? Even those two ended up together in the end. Yay! 😄

@exxp Well, hypothetically the old prince and girl 'won', but since we don't actually see them in their new lives we can hardly know for sure. After all, there have been a number of similar premises where once they're removed from royalty/nobility such couples fall apart because they were only able to get by due to their previous statuses.

This story is my favourite so far!! They fit each other so well AND CLAUDE IS AWESOME SO CUTE UWU

Double-page supporter
damn the demon fell in love on day 1 👌😔 also mad props to him for (apparently?) not letting the scumbag ex-prince and the adulterous chick's memories get wiped. it's what they deserve.

giphy.gif

It was actually better if like, villager A and villager B remembers who they really are, that would make them suffer more ksdbjskgsd

Users who are viewing this thread