To Your Eternity - Vol. 11 Ch. 101 - A Rope of Life

Dex-chan lover
Can't he attack with a clone army of giant bears?

Fed-Kun's army
"what kind of face am i making..."
i can't help think: ahegao
i've read too many doujinshi, i'm too far gone

Kinda wished no one came back to alive or if there some huge caveat of reviving.

Fed-Kun's army
Every Knocker alive? Does that mean we're reaching the climax?

Also, @Fuko probably not, since there's only one bear soul. He could make as many bear bodies as he wanted, but it would only be able to inhabit one at a time.

XL

Dex-chan lover
If that retard prince whats-his-face told Fushi about his revival ability then this war would've been finish much sooner. I'd say throw him in another hanging prison and let him rot to dust this time, talk about being an ungrateful assfuck.

Double-page supporter
So, looks like that's the endgame?
Is he going to revive each and every single soul he has to fight the knockers?
@XL couldn't agree more. This battle arc is way too long and dragged out.

Double-page supporter
bewvu0.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@XL No i think he's not supposed to and if he attempted black man would probably kill him.
Since it doesn't seem like its something blackman wanted fuushi to know yet.
If the price told him earlier he'd revive everyone because given his nature he'd see it unfair to revive only a few and then he wouldn't have made progress in his training along with not having extra bodies to swap when fighting knockers.
Without any extra bodies, he'd only have inanimate objects and animals and once he gets those stolen he'd turn into a rock and then its gameover.

The ending argument about him not telling fuushi is that the 3 immortals made it appear that they are similar to him being immortal for the sake of keeping his ability a secret because for Fuushi the less skilled warriors he can turn into the weaker he becomes.

I hate when mangas like this have awesome interesting plots with mystery but then they fill endless chapters with battles and i forget why im even reading the manga in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
I see! March is gonna throw a wrench into Bon's lies :'O Really looking forward to what this will all lead to.

Group Leader
Say. If Bon told him about "that" before, this war should be easier, right?

Users who are viewing this thread