Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Haah, Fine (2)

Dex-chan lover
Quite right. That indirect kiss thing is so much an otaku thing. I think, anyway.

The cup is round. There's more space if you're really that concerned. Don't be an idiot.

Even if he didn't have ambition for the position, he had ambition for the girl. That can often be enough. If it works out well enough on that front.

Yeah, your reasoning doesn't matter. It's what you do that matters.

Might be in the minority, but I kinda want the older sister to win
I wouldn't mind either sister winning.

He's not even particularly special, this is convoluted in so many levels.
Some people think he is. It gives me the impression it's hard to get people to join, though.

Look, if he were MC, this would be a Kaguya Clone
Nah, he's too honest.

Double-page supporter
its nice to see some evolution of the character
thanks for the chapter! <3

Dex-chan lover
I still can't get over the fact that the reason he's so against joining is cause the person who lost to him in middle school cried

Before I was thinking he maybe went thru something traumatic that happened directly to him or something seriously bad happened

Nah just the fact that she cried cause she lost....unbelievable 🤦🏾‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
That was quite sweet, self doubt is killer, you could have all the ability in the world but if you don't trust your ownself it all goes to waste. Also the VP and Pres dating had me thinking of Kaguya lol

Dex-chan lover
T
Well, his reasoning for not joining was pretty flimsy in the first place
Thank you! I remember some idiots "dumb" reacted to my comment when I said the same thing back when the reveal happened

Imagine getting upset over someone speaking facts

It really was a dumbass reason, and it literally killed any type of suspense behind his "trauma"

Dex-chan lover
He's not even particularly special, this is convoluted in so many levels.
It's not because he or isn't special or any thing. It's because of yuki, and the elder sister. In this case it's the elder sister insisting here. While using the student prez as back up. Oh yeah, and his own sister too.

Users who are viewing this thread