Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 17 Ch. 151 - Just Do It

CKN

Dex-chan lover
I guess he's grown tired of the root of all the problems they faced

Dex-chan lover
a determined takemichi,i saw it 50 times in this manga
he cries =>determined = >doesnt solve anything=>cries again =determined again=>doesnt solve anything => ....

Aggregator gang
Man, I hope Kisaki is a looper. There's only so many wins that boy could get before I feel the need to start calling BS.

din

there is no way it will be different this time PepeLaugh

Man I wanna be excited but .....what is him being determined gonna do? "even if I die" I'm sure Kisaki is like we can make that happen bro lol As if he isn't beaten into a bloody pulp any other time . Felt like if he had learned to fight or just made any sort of progress since the beginning this would mean more but he's literally no different lol like if he manages to succeed this time why couldn't he have done it 15 times ago?

So we back to Takemichi being determined, I wonder if this sticks this time. Now, I'm waiting to see how in the living hell the Author is gonna make Takemichi win this shit solo.

With Mikey I would say it's believable but with just Mitchy? We all know the Gang wins and survives this fight due to the blatant foreshadowing the Author gave us but just how?

Would they go with the old trope of having friends showing up last minute and help save the day? OR Does Mitchy solo this and win this somehow. I for one prefer the latter.

Okay, I went a little bit ahead with the Japanese version and I just gotta say I'm fucking hype now, can't wait for it to be translated here.

Users who are viewing this thread