Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 20 Ch. 175 - Admonitions are not sweet

This manga would be so much fu*king cooler if the gangs were made of actual grown ups, like at least 10 years older or something. Takemichi is fu*king 14 and the other character are probably not much older. I can't take seriously such young people talking like they have seen hell

I'm usually not flaming mangas, but I've never seen another manga with such a good start dropping that bad in quality 😐

This manga's evolution is the most disappointing ever

Dex-chan lover
Now he can use the gun...

Fucking plot armor man, everyone is getting killed, and shot, but when it comes to Takemichi the universe bends to have him bullshit his way into talk no jutsu a win.

this manga is exactly the embodiment of the reason for the childish misconception anime and manga have, its so forced and way overdramatic it's crazy how bad it has become for me, i read it purely because it's like fast food its made for fast consumption and guilty pleasuring at this point im too caught up to drop it :/ with the mainstream success of cliche shonen anime, titles like these will always have a public and mangakas are forced to write these easy to get payed manga that are easily forgotten and are thrown into oblivion after being used.

This is like the most disappointing evolution of a manga ever, seriously sad
from 10/10 to 2/10 is just devastating
If the main conflict ends in this arc with Kisaki dying or losing, then I think the manga can redeem itself
If the author lets Kisaki get away somehow and add even more BS arcs to extend the chapter count, then this will drop to a 1/10

This manga is probably one of the most consistent in terms of quality you'll find running right now. It didn't get bad, you got tired of it bad. Either accept the fact that you read shlock for 175 fucking chapters, and go find quality manga. Or shut the fuck up and eat your mcdonalds.

I used to be hyped about this manga. It now asks effort out of me to read new chapters, or void, both suit the content well.

Dex-chan lover
@SeerSap

lol, you are so completely wrong, it‘s unbelievable. The manga was a great, albeit simple delinquent story, but this arc has brought a MASSIVE decline in quality. I just want the whole Kisaki-Saga to be over. I‘d be okay with more arcs, maybe after a time skip, but Kisaki needs to die here.

I second this. Despite the circumstances of this manga being highly unrealistic (majority of the cast being middle schoolers/high schoolers yet being able to defeat hoards of adults and having access to weapons), it was the personal conflicts between the characters that really made the manga stand out for me. I understand (shonen) manga needs some extremities, but it’s much harder to suspend my disbelief now than before. Honestly, I felt like Izana and his crew were forced in just to progress the plot. My other irk is how characters like Inui and Hakkai basically got nerfed in this arc (two people known to be physically strong getting beat down in a few punches? Seems sus). I’ll still gonna read this manga to the end but I’m really tired of Kisaki stretching it out lol

Dex-chan lover
How can you go from a clever time travel mystery to whatever the fuck this heap of shit has become? Every time there's a new chapter I check back to see how bad it got and for some reason every time I'm surprised the author managed to shit the entire thing up even worse than expected.

Kisaki you better- someone please shut that bitch up before he kills more of my favourite characters

Fed-Kun's army
@ codydub03 well some parts of the world have harsher prisons then the US and some have less harsh ones.

Users who are viewing this thread