Tomehane! - Vol. 8 Ch. 89 - Blueprint

Aggregator gang
It's pretty funny how often the two schools want to compete with each other on which is the best, this is like the sixth time at least. Also i believe the girl on the cover is the Hiragana girl from Kyoto, forgot her name though. Thanks for the TL.

Thanks for the chapter! Here's to a new volume!
Is the cover character a new one? I really need to reread this. ^^
You guessed it. 😉
Keep reading the new chapters and you'll meet her.

And she is not the only new character...

I think I have found the calligraphy classroom depicted in the manga. 😀

(Images are from promotional videos of Daito Bunka University)

大東文化大学 WEB体験授業「仮名作品制作演習」【文学部 書道学科】

東文化大学 WEB体験授業「篆刻作品制作演習-小さな世界に込めた文字表現-」【文学部書道学科】

How It's Made - Cleaning & Redrawing

- PAGE 11

(Click to enlarge image)

@Nieuport Thanks for the reply! And nice detective work. =)
I've been reading this manga for years, so I'll keep following it, and hope without hope that it'll get officially published in my language at some point...

Thanks so much for the translations. Saw the April fools ad and it’s one of my favorites already

It's pretty funny how often the two schools want to compete with each other on which is the best, this is like the sixth time at least. Also i believe the girl on the cover is the Hiragana girl from Kyoto, forgot her name though. Thanks for the TL.
My favorite page of the whole manga is one that shows both teams: you can guess who is who only by the feet. 😎
I'll make a special dedicated to the best panels with both schools competing in a near future.

@Nieuport Thanks for the reply! And nice detective work. =)
I've been reading this manga for years, so I'll keep following it, and hope without hope that it'll get officially published in my language at some point...
There will be more detective work for the series in the comments of the next chapters. 😀🕵️‍♂️

Thanks so much for the translations. Saw the April fools ad and it’s one of my favorites already
Thanks to you for following the series. It was fun to make the banners so I'll do more in the future and I'll post them in the comments. 🎬

Users who are viewing this thread