Tonari no Kuderella o Amayakashitara, Uchi no Aikagi o Watasu Koto ni Natta - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Aggregator gang
Sorry for the almost-three-months (maybe already 3 months?) delay, guys. Some of our staff members had to do real life stuff and was so busy we couldn't produce any results. We hope next release will be much quicker, but one thing for sure is that we're not dropping this.

Yui ftw.

Dex-chan lover
They have no obligation to be "cute" to her at all. Just makes her come off as a brat.

Yup, she's one of those who're bound to be disliked.

If you don't want to help because you've got some hang-up against it, it's not exactly comparable to helping someone where you don't have any issues.

Seems like she's angry at herself more than anything.

Dex-chan lover
They have no obligation to be "cute" to her at all. Just makes her come off as a brat.

Yup, she's one of those who're bound to be disliked.

If you don't want to help because you've got some hang-up against it, it's not exactly comparable to helping someone where you don't have any issues.

Seems like she's angry at herself more than anything.
but she is angry with herself, it's just it. It's pretty normal people that are feeling like this lash out when they feel pressed (because people or the life are pointing out their failures and limitations and remembering then of this. Intentionally or not)

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the sort of drama and cliffhanger that will be resolved in the next chapter! Right..?

Supporter
Sorry for the almost-three-months (maybe already 3 months?) delay, guys. Some of our staff members had to do real life stuff and was so busy we couldn't produce any results. We hope next release will be much quicker, but one thing for sure is that we're not dropping this.

Yui ftw.
Delays are always bound to happen, so don't worry.

The only thing I boggled at was oh my god, it's been almost a year since this was started, but Easter hasn't even happened yet?! The Easter that they just casually moved to the end of April for their own reasons?!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter.

your description for what a quality checker does looks more like a proofreader's job to me... what even is your proofreader doing then? i noticed that there are a bunch of punctuation mistakes and sometimes missing words, so i can tell that they are not very thorough.

overall quality still a lot higher than average so i guess i'm just nitpicking, welp.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter.

your description for what a quality checker does looks more like a proofreader's job to me... what even is your proofreader doing then? i noticed that there are a bunch of punctuation mistakes and sometimes missing words, so i can tell that they are not very thorough.

overall quality still a lot higher than average so i guess i'm just nitpicking, welp.
If you have specific corrections, I'm happy to entertain them. We also have a #corrections-feedback channel on our discord https://discord.gg/KRAHjjkBVh.

Dex-chan lover
How far back? I noticed it pretty much every chapter since the start.
It's been the same translator and proofreader on every chapter, and I've been involved on nearly every chapter as well. So, go as far back as you want.

Dex-chan lover
I'll just do it for the latest one then, doing everything else would take too long anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread