Tonari no Kuderella o Amayakashitara, Uchi no Aikagi o Watasu Koto ni Natta - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

I don't know if this is a translator or author thing, but those lyrics are not right and they're messing with me a lil bit XD

Power Uploader
I don't know if this is a translator or author thing, but those lyrics are not right and they're messing with me a lil bit XD
The lyrics are right, but for a different song xD. They’re from “Jesus Christ is Risen Today”, which is indeed a classic Easter hymn. Not sure that the other one is, since it appears to be the name of a hymn written by the Gettys, which is quite new, so I wouldn’t call it a classic hymn, certainly. Unless there’s another one by the same name. I don’t know whether the author or the scanlators made a mistake, though.

The lyrics are right, but for a different song xD. They’re from “Jesus Christ is Risen Today”, which is indeed a classic Easter hymn. Not sure that the other one is, since it appears to be the name of a hymn written by the Gettys, which is quite new, so I wouldn’t call it a classic hymn, certainly. Unless there’s another one by the same name. I don’t know whether the author or the scanlators made a mistake, though.
I'm probably gonna assume the author, both are great Hymns though, but "Jesus Christ is Risen Today" is both a classic and certified banger so I'm cool with it lol. Speaking of which I gotta start working on our order of song for Easter Services!

Dex-chan lover
It's in the wrong language too, which messes with me quite a bit XD

Dex-chan lover
I loved this chapter, and his speech was honestly quite good, but the gestures ruined it a little bit for me. I mean come on, how cringy and theatrical is that?
FswoKVU.png

Aggregator gang
This way of writing trauma feels shallow. They're speaking of it mostly as a theoretical concept rather than something tangible or real actually affecting her. Just,

The general fluff is much better written.
Honestly, I agree. This part of the series feels lacking to me. I do like that they're getting closer with every chapter, but this plot solely feels like it can be done better. At least that's what I was thinking while proofreading it, still a great manga tho, overall.
This part is my fault, I forgot to just type out the title in Japanese instead of trying to translate it. The title was 救いの主は, it should actually be this one:

Dex-chan lover
casually walking into a chapel at night time to play on a pipe organ which will likely be heard miles away without a care. xd

Users who are viewing this thread