Tonari no Neko to Koi Shirazu - Ch. 12.2 - Twitter Extra 1

Dex-chan lover
The new page cover is cute.
Also if anyone has the choice of choosing a long or a short haired cat ALWAYS go for the shorthair. Trust me, long hair is a pain to maintain.

Dex-chan lover
Also if anyone has the choice of choosing a long or a short haired cat ALWAYS go for the shorthair. Trust me, long hair is a pain to maintain.
always go for fluff

Dex-chan lover
At 6 inches per year, it'd take some time for Tsumugi to get long hair.

Dex-chan lover
Actual cat - true.
Neko-girl - depends - I am a fan of long hair so long hair on head, and some bush hair there as not a fan of clean shaven there either ;).
Neko-girls with fur on whole body is kinda a furry territory so I see that more like a weird animal so we go to point 1.

Dex-chan lover
always go for fluff
Shorthair can be fluffy too :3
Actual cat - true.
Neko-girl - depends - I am a fan of long hair so long hair on head, and some bush hair there as not a fan of clean shaven there either ;).
Neko-girls with fur on whole body is kinda a furry territory so I see that more like a weird animal so we go to point 1.
Bro...
ren08.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I used to take care of a long hair cat, he was older and sometimes got poop stuck on his butt hair. :haa::hearts:

Fed-Kun's army
not when your cat starts chewing your hair when you're not aware then you have to pull it out of their throat

Users who are viewing this thread