Tonari no Onee-san ga Suki - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - A somewhat mean Shia-san

Dex-chan lover
I would ask why does he like her?

But he is a dumb hormonal kid so he likely doesn't even know himself why.

At least I speak spanish natively so I know a bit of what's to come from the spanish translations which are ahead of the english ones.

I would ask why does he like her?

But he is a dumb hormonal kid so he likely doesn't even know himself why.

At least I speak spanish natively so I know a bit of what's to come from the spanish translations which are ahead of the english ones.
spoil me

Dex-chan lover
shes a 10 but her limbs are being controlled by the man living in the apartment above whenever a wound is inflicted on one of her limbs

Dex-chan lover
She admits that she was purposely trying to make him hate her, cause she thinks she is someone gross that is unworthy of being with him, but the guilt of him still liking her eats away at her and she ends up crying and apologizing for her mean behavior, he in exchange apologizes for being too pushy and not respecting her boundaries, they somewhat resolve the issue and become more open around each other

Dex-chan lover
She admits that she was purposely trying to make him hate her, cause she thinks she is someone gross that is unworthy of being with him, but the guilt of him still liking her eats away at her and she ends up crying and apologizing for her mean behavior, he in exchange apologizes for being too pushy and not respecting her boundaries, they somewhat resolve the issue and become more open around each other
I had a feeling it was going that way, it's clear she doesn't hate him and is trying to brute force someone away that is insistant and very open.

Overall I kinda like this series? It's character writing is interesting. I gots a feeling though it may head to the non-normal rom-com ending.

Dex-chan lover
holy fuck thats mean hahah, mans gonna remember all this in the future and wonder why he even liked her. bet this wont have a "and they get together" ending since till now it feels like the mc is just a pathway for her to talk to the older brother

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, what a way to make it clear you're not interested in him!
I love the interactions between Tasuku and his sister

Dex-chan lover
I had a feeling it was going that way, it's clear she doesn't hate him and is trying to brute force someone away that is insistant and very open.

Overall I kinda like this series? It's character writing is interesting. I gots a feeling though it may head to the non-normal rom-com ending.
I wonder what it is that she thinks is so bad about herself that she would act this way, she acts as if she commited some great sin she feels guilty of.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what it is that she thinks is so bad about herself that she would act this way, she acts as if she commited some great sin she feels guilty of.
Honestly her personality isn't even bad, like MC's personality seems like it'd be the one to make many enemies not hers.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly her personality isn't even bad, like MC's personality seems like it'd be the one to make many enemies not hers.
If I could make a guess as to what is her deal.

Theory:She originally got close to the MC to try to get closer to his big brother.

But when the MC revealed to her he liked her, she started to feel guilty about exploiting the emotions of such a young and naive kid, so she then tried to drive him away and not lead him on.

Which fails since MC still is pinning after her, further continuing her guilt complex.

Dex-chan lover
If I could make a guess as to what is her deal.

Theory:She originally got close to the MC to try to get closer to his big brother.

But when the MC revealed to her he liked her, she started to feel guilty about exploiting the emotions of such a young and naive kid, so she then tried to drive him away and not lead him on.

Which fails since MC still is pinning after her, further continuing her guilt complex.
Yeah just from her stance as the brother read the manuscript looked like someone she wanted to be with, I dunno how to word that better I hope you get what I mean. Also the fact she even let him read the manuscript and many of their interaction it's clear she likes the older brother romantically although ironically the older brother seems to think his vague confessions are misfiring and think he hasn't got a chance yet.

It's defo an interesting series that I'm curious to see where it goes.

Aggregator gang
Well that was surprisingly shitty. I know she's supposed to be insecure but maybe she's right about herself and really is just a piece of shit lmao

Users who are viewing this thread