Tonari no Seki no Satou-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Satou-san's Confession

Dex-chan lover
When Satou left, I was afraid her pen pal would pop up all of a sudden like some sort of cliche romcom dilemma. Thankfully, things went very, very swimmingly after afterwards.

I sure wasn't expecting him to confess so soon after announcing his intentions, but I welcome it with open arms.

WE DID WE DID IT! also does volume 3 cover all of the novel or just parts of it?

Dex-chan lover
A wicked author would make this mystery Hokkaido person an alt by Yamaguchi...

Double-page supporter
In the end it turns out that the guy was Google Assistant

Edit: that was a joke but I started to really believe it when I thought back to when she said that she started exchanging messages with him as soon as she got her new cell phone

Dex-chan lover
... Why do I detect some kind of warmth inside my chest? Why am I smiling like an idiot? Why are my eyes watering up?

Are these... what people call feels?

Fed-Kun's army
@HajimeteNHK

Actually... Turns out, he came but was a little too late...

xCNIwak.png

Dex-chan lover
What if, just what if this was all some 200 iq reversal move from the girl ?

Bear with me for a sec.
Maybe she understood that the MC was the slow type to come up with his feelings. If statu quo was kept they may have graduated before he figured out he loved her.
So bam, let's introduce this mysterious friend from afar to exacerbate mc's feelings for a bit and speed up the process.
Since the start we only have the pov from the boy, so the girl's real intent was unreliable from the start.

@Greyhood I actually thought that satou is actually trying to make yamaguchi jealous by claiming that she has a crush on some guy and wanting to meet him xDD

Users who are viewing this thread