Tonari no Seki no Satou-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Satou-san's Confession

VIP
>Last page
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This truly heals me after a wretching heartbreak days ago. Congrats for both MC and thanks for the translation 😙

Dex-chan lover
Damn, striking while the iron is hot uh?, should he have waited? yeah, that would've been the adult thing to do, considering that they're both basically kids it's not that bad... with that out of the way
Let's fucking goooooo, protecc that smile.

At first I was like "bro her heart just got broken, can you wait at least 1 chapter"

But then I liked the way he situated himself "look, I'm not as nice or as talented as you think I am. I am not an alien or anything like that, nor can I do everything, but I like you and I do not like it when you treat yourself as if you aren't worthy of being my friend or anything similar"

At that point I was on board, she really needed to learn to put worth into herself

Group Leader
@Kaarme
He needed to let her know she's just fine. This was most certainly the most effective way of doing it, especially since it was honest, not some empty platitudes... You know, romantic love is always half selfish. If his timing was selfish, then it was. Can't be helped.

Letting her know she's just fine does not require taking advantage of someone you supposedly love when they are at their most vulnerable by confessing to them when they are in the midst of despair. This was not "half selfish" on his part, but completely selfish and it could and should have been helped if he was an honorable man and withheld his confession for a more appropriate time when she had recovered from the shock of her experience. That's it, I've got nothing more to say on this subject. No sense beating that dead horse.

Dex-chan lover
He could have waited? Yes. But it’s a maturity that even adults sometimes don’t have, and they are young high schoolers, so it can happen.

Except for that he did good, imho: he cheered her, then he was completely sincere about the person he is, and only then confessed. Still impressive, even with his “timing error”.

Dex-chan lover
I think she needed the boost of someone telling her they like her for who she is after being stood up like that. Her shitty self-esteem would have went even lower if he didn't do that.

The MC is more Chad than 99% of shounen protags.

@FredFriendly
The way you are advocating it is the way misunderstandings propagate!!

Save it for a better time!! Bullshit. This was a good time as any other time.

On the off chance, he didn't confess now, it would be an established fact in the girls mind that nobody would want to love her!!♥️ Break
Also, it was not a complete shock, she was already aware about it but was just in denial.
Also, you never know what step she might take due to depression😔.

I would reiterate -- This was as good as any other time. Infact, I believe it was the best moment.

Let's believe that they get together -- Will this not be a memorable event for them? It would be period
I don't understand what's this gentleman behaviour you are talking about and actually I don't want to understand 😜

goddamit such a pure story, must not say simp must not say simp must not say simp aaaaaaaaaa

Contributor
For some reason, I thought there were only 18 chapters, and that the next one would be the last.
Turns out there are 21 chapters, so half a volume left.

Dex-chan lover
You know what?
This MC is the most Chad and awesome guy I've ever seen in any romance mangas😎👍👍

Smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooth

Another ship sails into the sunset

HANDHOLDING WHEN
This is PG-13!! We got a hug, but handholding ....

Edit: Just checked the cover, oh my!! Was it not PG-13 afterall!!

Users who are viewing this thread