Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi - Ch. 59.1 - The Japanese Spirit

Dex-chan lover
It's not a cliffhanger, it's half a chapter. Why not just release the whole thing?
For MD, they can't just release half a chapter unless that's how the published/author also released it. They (probably) only have half a chapter to work with

Dex-chan lover
damn he admitted out loud you can’t eat isekai sushi, that’s like the isekai version of committing heresy against the Pope

that must be up there with telling a Japanese they can’t take bath or there’s no soy sauce
Technically, you can't eat untreated fish from our world either: fish for raw consumption need to be deep frozen for at least 24 hours.

Double-page supporter
I hope the transalation group will have enough donation to keep this manga going :win: It has been a long time since I saw one as good as this series. Great plot, art,world building, EVERYTHING!!

I love this manga so much but honest to God please why does it update so slowly and so little panels at a time

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga so much but honest to God please why does it update so slowly and so little panels at a time
according to novelupdates, there's like 500 chapters of the webnovel but idk how many ppl have focused on translating it (tho personally i don't have the attention span to read a ton of chapters/long text at a time versus reading a manga/watching an ep lol)

maybe we'll get season 2 at some point and it'd get ahead of the manga on here lol

Users who are viewing this thread