Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi - Ch. 59.2

Dex-chan lover
I have to wonder, would a dragon eating another dragon be a cannable?
Or would it be like a bird eating another bird and not a cannable?

Oh well, dragon is delicious looking either way.
Same goes for the fried oysters.
It was stated in an earlier chapter that it's only considered cannibalism when it's the same exactly species like a pixie dragon eating another pixie dragon but an earth/red/whatever else dragon is fair game

Dex-chan lover
wow it looks disgusting when it's that long and uncut lmao
also him eating that big ass sushi kinda defeats the purpose of it

now it's more emphasized that the two lone wolves are now best friends through stomach lmao

sui is like your sleeper agent lmao you thought it's just a harmless slime and the next thing you know, you're cut in half using jetwater cutter lmao

mc opening his inner mommy vibes, the only thing he's missing is the "ara ara" lmao

Dex-chan lover
You say that, but the only person who can butcher a dragon that we know of is the elf guild master, so it's not tomorrow's dinner, it's a few days away, at least.
Weeks. Maybe not even edible as in the Kingdom will buy it outright unscathed to be studied. Dragons are really rare from what I've gathered. Not a lot of them can get captured nor killed by humans.

Dex-chan lover
wow I wonder what meal the red dragon will turn in to lol

Dex-chan lover
https://mangadex.org/chapter/875e4076-93e7-4685-837c-5efd6314270e/4

I wonder if they used magic to have those stick together cause in reality those will falloff like when you are eating some tall big mac and that is smaller than this and the bun are solid.
given all the 'stupid food' vids out there i'm sure it's possible to stick if you use the right ingredients XD; tho it woudnt matter in fenrirs case if he's just gonna eat it all whether it breaks apart anyways

Dex-chan lover
R.I.P. Mukouda's sanity when they bring back the Red Dragon corpse.
other than maybe telling the guildmasters, or just leaving out certain details i'm surprised he hasn't also given some meals to more adventurers too to help (not that he rly needs (human) 'bodyguards' anymore) , but it would be amusing if he somehow ran into the 'original' party that was summoned with him but i doubt it'd be any time soon if he's like 2-3 countries(?) away

Users who are viewing this thread