Tonikaku Kawaii - Ch. 255 - Ah, I really want to become wise

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

They really do love doing the hardcore eh...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
Flag raised for Nasa's first L ever, but that would be a very good L. Himari is a cutie.
Also Nasa opening his own cram school is definitely not a bad idea for his future. Might as well finally graduate highschool too, just take the damn exams and get your diploma.

Dex-chan lover
Flag raised for Nasa's first L ever, but that would be a very good L. Himari is a cutie.
Also Nasa opening his own cram school is definitely not a bad idea for his future. Might as well finally graduate highschool too, just take the damn exams and get your diploma.

No, I don't think he should do that. It would be a lot of work, not only teaching but administrative. Furthermore, at the end of the day, with minor developments, he would just be repeating the same material year after year. It seems to me programming is more worthwhile for someone of his innovation and talent. I'm not dissing teachers, but by doing other things, Nasa could invest less time in it, thus being able to spend more time with his wife, his working hours would be far more adjustable, and he could really affect the contents of his work. Now he's teaching programming at the high school, but that's probably only a handful of hours a week.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry for Asimo but I'm still rooting for Nasa. Of course, I'm also rooting that he and Himari just start dating regardless of the competition.

Dex-chan lover
no redditors upset that he almost "assaulted" her without her "consent"? good for you MD

Dex-chan lover
Also Nasa opening his own cram school is definitely not a bad idea for his future.
That is a legal and credential hell my friend. Unless you're gonna endure decades of trying to be legit. This is from someone almost a teacher now.

Getting the school recognized by the Dept. of Education, you'd need not just stable source of income for said school, you'd need stable structure backed by capable backers/investors and political endorsement plus how said school will appeal to the surrounding community.

Users who are viewing this thread