Too Blue to Call Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Can't enjoy another GL where one part has a BF, now Ex, but he's constantly around and it's hard to forget, when it's brought up every panel <_<

The way the story plays right now, it feels pointless to have him be an Ex at all.. he could've just been a friend without need to go down the prior romantic or sexual route, but yeah makes it hard for me to really enjoy it or root for anyone
to be fair it feels like a more realistic approach to how a lot of relationships end up in real life, its just didnt work out but you can still manage to be friends. i getcha tho, it does feel a bit odd having the ex just around

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation! i forgot what happened in this story so i needed to reread but im excited to see where this goes again!

the best way to get people to reconsile is to take advantage of a common interest. sun tzu probably said something like that.

Dex-chan lover
There are volume raws up to chapter 13, but the editor disappeared after chapter 4 (so back in May last year), and the translator dropped it after 6 chapters (due to the /u/ audience's perceived lack of interest in the BL side stuff if I remember correctly?).
on comic walker its up to chapter 20 and says the next chapter comes out on April 5th

Dex-chan lover
if the ex stays somehow around as a possible partner again (after cheating on her of all things) idk how enjoyable will this be to read lol, but it looks good I guess
The ex got pretty definitively brother zoned, I would be shocked if the author even implies that would be an option

Users who are viewing this thread