Toshiue Elite Onna Kishi ga Boku no Mae de dake Kawaii - Vol. 5 Ch. 29.1

reu

Dex-chan lover
A punk bunny waitress... serving in a pub with logs for steats... in a renaissance germany themed kingdom...
The "knights" are also wearing whatever the fuck they want so I guess it checks out

Dex-chan lover
okk translator group, lets talk, it's about this chapter's credit page

what do you mean it's so kyute? that snake is at least average size in girth no?
come on say it's big/average, don't call it kyute :(( call it intimidating snake :((
Something can be average or even large in size compared to others of its kind at a particular point in its existence, and still be cute. :p

Dex-chan lover
Reminder that Haru used to write entire novels of erotica just to troll Karen back in chapter 4.2. His current state is heavily nerfed compared to the start of the series, and tbh, a bit disappointing.

That bunny-girl waitress was real nice indeed. Otoh, I've lost count of how many times bunny-boy tavern-keep had to throw out someone from the black hawks.

Dex-chan lover
I imagine work gets in the way every now and then.
With how good she is at developing magical tools, I wouldn't be surprised if she created a magical onna hole that allows them to have quickies with each other from across the continent.

Dex-chan lover
Also love it 🥰

chrome-image-Jun-20-2023-8-11-55-AM-GMT-07-00.png
The face of maybe ntr and cheating route is the way after all or dear lord how would that even work/fit

Users who are viewing this thread