Totsuzen Papa ni Natta Saikyou Dragon no Kosodate Nikki: Kawaii Musume, Honobono to Ningenkai Saikyou ni Sodatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Dragon, being summ…

I don't think it would be unusual for him to know that the elf was friends with the sage because it is stated that that is how it is shown in stories. So the elf the elf is taking the simple answer which is that he saw it in a story then the more complicated answer that he is a dragon disguised as a human and raising a human child.
It's a bit strange that the elf cannot recognize that he is unusual as a human because he knew ancient human. Or maybe she is hiding it first and might reveal him later but in private room because having a dragon as human's dad will be a viral news spreading to entire world.

Nonetheless, Olivia's extraordinary magic power is because she is supplied by dragon's power as the mightiest being below God (in most story trop

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't think it would be unusual for him to know that the elf was friends with the sage because it is stated that that is how it is shown in stories. So the elf the elf is taking the dimple answer which is that he saw it in a story then the more complicated answer that he is a dragon disguised as a human and raising a human child.
iirc dragondad only met with the one individual rather then the whole group of them. So all he would have to go on is what was written in books.

OTOH I'm just waiting for them to put it all together. He lives in the Olympia Mountains, goes by the name Erudraco, is able to travel unexpectedly quickly, acts as if he has familiarity with one of the six sages(who I assume is long dead?), has little to no care about accolades and honors bestowed by royalty, and generally acts without any knowledge of social norms.

All that's left is for someone to mess up and mention he is a dragon and the shit is going to hit the fan.

Dex-chan lover
I need more of this in my life. This has been super sweet..
A little concerned when I went to check how many Raws there were on the official link and it 404'd though..
I do hope there's more to come!

If anyone knows anymore that are like this, can you shoot me a DM or tag me some recommendations?

Fed-Kun's army
Anime wen?
hmmmmm anime iffy and i am not sure i want it. if it was in the past, before seasonal glorified ads they called anime adaptions became a norm, i might have agreed more. but as it stands the anime scene is VERY hit and miss, getting a good adaption is rare and even rarer is one that doesn't end the season on an unbearable cliff hanger.

• This
Reactions: GK

Users who are viewing this thread