Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Ch. 35 - The 35th Floor: God’s Blessing

Dex-chan lover
Classes? More like he changed into another entity. Not a demigod, huh? But a living breathing god? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

*Sigh*
What should I do... For some unknown reason, these new chapters started to get into my nerve. 😓
Don't get me wrong, though. I do enjoyed this manga, just that I don't know what causes me to feel that I am being subjected to sensitive matter...

@elhessan

yeahh he is living god now....... so?????
why is he still weak af xD
without his comrades he is weak af, including the power of the eyes he is physically weak, yes he has some insane amount of divine power but, that shit has no combat prowess whatsoever LMFAO xD

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

@Lonewolf22

nobody said a god has to have combat prowess the entire point of a god is that they have immense power, thats why healing gods exist, blacksmith gods etc

• This
Reactions: GK
I like the story but the harem thing is a real buzzkill. Especially because the mc is so nonchalant about it. It would have been better if it was just the two angels

Dex-chan lover
The harem deal maybe nice, but it more like a comic relief than a major plot point.

Congratulations on him becoming a Living God. But what other men gods are there?

Dex-chan lover
@Lonewolf22 you're just another idiot who force your own beliefs. God must be almighty? Says who? You mean like Jesus? Allah? What about others? Japanese gods and goddesses not all possess immense power like for example Amaterasu, but still, the small timer or weak gods and goddesses are entirely different entity than human. Some might said, they're of higher being or force of nature. Besides, in this manga too, gods and goddesses has their own hierarchy too, like Asura who was the boss of three pillars. And ofc, there must be some idiots saying God must be almighty. What next? Wanna flaunt that vaccines caused autism?

Idiot

Dex-chan lover
Harem King is now a thing of the past
since he's now a Living God, he's literally a Living HAREM GOD

• Wow
@elhessan

So you think there are any god beside allah?
Have you tried to read any other book ( Al-Quran, Bible, Thourat, Zabur )?
You really want reincarnation huh? thinking there many gods out there to send you to other world. sad dude
Manga is for entertainment. You can learn from it, but you have to know how to differently which Fact or Fiction. seriously, most human know there only 1 god, because they know we just a human. You cant become god because you are powerful. you will dead now or later. Are you thinking same as Qin shi huang? Believe you will live immortality? wow another past history re-create by you now.

• Confused
Dex-chan lover
That goddess is a blabbermouth lol.

Can we not have such a pointless argument in here?
Saying you have to separate fact from reality and claiming allah is a god in the same post is a bit hilarious in the hypocrisy.
Just agree to disagree. No one can prove if there is or isn't a god or gods. So who cares? Live along with your own beliefs, and find out once you become worm food. Simple.

Wow. Never would I expect finding a religious comment in an isekai ecchi manga section. Almost as weird as finding a hentai manga with Arab translation.

Dex-chan lover
@anakskul just as I expected. Another fool with their, "mine is the most correct one." What if i believe in god that different than yours? It's my right, not yours, and definitely not yours to judge. What if I don't read Koran at all? You want to force me? In your dreams.
I worship whatever God I believe in and respect others for their beliefs. As such, I understand that this manga potrays god differently than yours. Don't like it? Your problem, not mine.

as I said, isn't being a living god rather than it changed his class, it was more like he became an entirely different entity?
This has nothing to do with what my beliefs or yours or anybody else's. This just me commented on the chapter i read.

Ugh, some people are just so bloody insufferable with their fanaticism. Idiots.

@kanade_alter I know, right. I wrote my comment for the chapter, and they suddenly lecture me of god and whatnot.

@Riger I agree. Well, as long as no more idiot comes marching like it's a damn crusade.

This argument reminds me of that one chapter somewhere on this website where all the comments were a debate about housing market prices

• Thinking
The most important question is: who will get the D first, Floria or the 4 Goddesses?

• Thinking
Accidentally...
adddddddddscended to godhood

Good job!

@anakskul:
So you think there are any god beside allah?
In my reality Allah and Yahwe are fiction. Same applies to any god that is described as omnipotent, omniscient and good.

Users who are viewing this thread