Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Ch. 64 - The 64th Floor - Hexagonal Formation

Dex-chan lover
So we're entering the "Dungeon Master vs Dungeon Master" arc? It's about time they (unintentionally) make enemies outside of the continent anyway.

Wait so that means conquering the towers on the other continent is inevitable then?

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
I wonder if someone is stupid enough to tank an continent breaking grand ritual?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what kinda paper work the goddesses need to do.

Amamiya tower truly towers all the other towers.

Dex-chan lover
Nukes.
At least they don't need to lug around the bombs.
giphy.webp

200.webp

Dex-chan lover
You know I never quite got the scope of this series. A huge portion of it is just typical power fantasy and harem girls, but then the author spends entire chapters of them just talking about... well honestly nothing because it maybe comes up again once more and is resolved pretty quickly.

I mean, what exactly does the MC want? It's been a fat minute since I read the beginning chapters but I don't remember or currently see the MC reaching for anything. I know he died and reincarnated but what is he after currently? Because I don't see what else he could get that he doesn't have. And the story itself is moving in the direction of the MC having to conquer the world or this turning into son weird reincarnator vs reincarnator battle of the guys chosen by Gods story.

This manga is ultimately a chiil read, so I don't really care. But on some level I gotta ask "what are we even doing here." every chapter. It's hard to feel like anything matters when I don't even really know the MCs emotions much less inrentions.

Also once again I am thankful I don't live in that world. Because it would be sol scary if I knew some guy just appeared out of nowhere, became the ultimate lifeform, and took over my continent to the point that he can erect literal barriers that cut us off from the rest of the world. There's also apparently secret police on an incomprehensible level ready to unexist anyone that bad mouths said guy.

You know I never quite got the scope of this series. A huge portion of it is just typical power fantasy and harem girls, but then the author spends entire chapters of them just talking about... well honestly nothing because it maybe comes up again once more and is resolved pretty quickly.

I mean, what exactly does the MC want? It's been a fat minute since I read the beginning chapters but I don't remember or currently see the MC reaching for anything. I know he died and reincarnated but what is he after currently? Because I don't see what else he could get that he doesn't have. And the story itself is moving in the direction of the MC having to conquer the world or this turning into son weird reincarnator vs reincarnator battle of the guys chosen by Gods story.

This manga is ultimately a chiil read, so I don't really care. But on some level I gotta ask "what are we even doing here." every chapter. It's hard to feel like anything matters when I don't even really know the MCs emotions much less inrentions.

Also once again I am thankful I don't live in that world. Because it would be sol scary if I knew some guy just appeared out of nowhere, became the ultimate lifeform, and took over my continent to the point that he can erect literal barriers that cut us off from the rest of the world. There's also apparently secret police on an incomprehensible level ready to unexist anyone that bad mouths said guy.
He's just life his live to the fullest, afaik he already accomplished what he want in early chapter which is having a base/save haven in that world. After that he just want to enjoy life and doing what he wants like doing research about divine tool etc. So yeah this manga basically just chilling with some spices here and there just like isekai nonbiri nouka

Users who are viewing this thread