Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 19 Ch. 68 - The 68th Floor - A True God

Dex-chan lover
Also, this little one is adorable.
iPHmgMP.png
Oh no ... it's the local avatar of Neco-Arc.

Aggregator gang
I know. This honestly isn't the first time I'm complaining about this. But every time this happens, it just annoys me.

Honestly, if they just did the basic character growth, this would be a pretty great series... not top class great... but still, pretty great...

It's honestly just a lot of the little things that are dragging this down...

I 100% agree. I've just given up getting annoyed by it, and I've learned to enjoy what I can of the mediocre works like this one, and truly treasure the good works we do get. At this point, unless a work is so mediocre that I forget what I'm reading, or so bad to read it's not even funny, as long as I find entertainment value out of it somewhere I'm happy.

Dex-chan lover
I 100% agree. I've just given up getting annoyed by it, and I've learned to enjoy what I can of the mediocre works like this one, and truly treasure the good works we do get. At this point, unless a work is so mediocre that I forget what I'm reading, or so bad to read it's not even funny, as long as I find entertainment value out of it somewhere I'm happy.
It's less the mediocre works that I complain about, but the ones that could have huge improvements with tiny small changes.

For instance, just not having him be a wimp and actually going for more of the women would improve this so much...

Just the simplest of character growth would be enough.

And going in with what we mostly came here for anyways would be a good improvement....

So MC is a "True God" now. Does that mean he no longer needs the "Faith" of Mortals to sustain his Existence once he no longer becomes a Living God?

Users who are viewing this thread