Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou

Aggregator gang
Im already at lost with this manga's plot since chapter 1 .... the only thing good here are art only

I'm fine with the simplistic plot and cliches; the art is good, and the exposition is getting better. The serious faults here are timeskips and some loose holes in the plot early on that skip over the processes between "step 1" and "step 4" of a goal. Several important details are ignored or overlooked, so this is basically just the mc playing sandbox mode without any real challenges. Fanservice that actually answers the call (mc is NOT stuck in virgin mode) helps out a lot in making the harem setting work without being too boring.
overally it's not bad, and the art is good enough i would love to give this a higher rating, but the plot holes and the lack of compelling conflict is holding this back.

Well ,what I can say, this is wish fullfilment written to the extreme, to the point it feels forceful and choking.

-Every female eventually fall for mc for no reason, especially when it's no other than him being a nice person
-He got granted absolute authority and favoured by the gods so he never really have anything to fear and
apparently, all the gods are female and no male in sight and the highest one want to marry him or smt.
-Everything has been set up beforehand, he just need to wave his hand and it will appear.
-Anyone disobey him will get a beatdown to remind them how awesome he is and his l̶o̶v̶e̶r̶s̶ babysitters do the dirty work for him so he can keep pretending like he's a benevolent, honest, hard working guy.

Aggregator gang
While there is little direct relaxation the paced is centered around development and there is no threat. The development takes place almost like building an entire world which contrasts the usual villages we see. The massive harem (a genre staple) is used heavily, enjoyment comes down to personal preference.

As I wrote this review the next bunch of chapters when in a completely different direction. It's fine but much more generic in it's execution as it continues.

Overall a very solid entry in the genre 7/10

Dex-chan lover
I hate convoluted magic systems already. But there's really no stakes to it. So if overly technical stuff is boring to you, skip it or skip the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Nice "city" building isekai with plenty of pretty girls and a dollop of smut.
There are no real serious conflicts or threats to the MC. If watching him build his "city" and enjoy his harem doesn't sound interesting then this would be a pass.

@chaonightmare
Saying the girls all fall for him just because he's a nice person makes as much sense as saying girls only fall for the billionaire prince because he's a nice person. You don't think the money, power, or status might have an effect? Interesting fact women will rate men as more attractive if they think they are rich. If you show a group of women some pictures of men and ask them to rate their appearance then show the same men to another group of women and ask them to rate the appearance these multi-millionaires, the second group will find the men have a higher average attractiveness. Even more so if the second group sees the men next to a display of wealth like a huge yacht or super-car.
MC-kun has the trifecta of Money, Power, and Status. Girls regularly trying to get in the pants of such a guy, while convincing themselves it's because he's a nice guy, wouldn't be unusual.

@AMetroid
Bla bla bla...do you not see countless other self insert isekai similar to this one where MC starts out with nothing and all it take for the girls to fall for MC is to treat them like any decent human being would? These stories all come to a point when being nice to people is something that only MC has while everyone else is either an obedience follower or an ass, his babysitter somehow fit both.

Blah blah this isekai trash i dont like isekai headass people need to shut tf up bruh. Anyway this is a dumpster fire of a manga. I recommend if you like titties and isekai.

This is a titty manga that delivers, so its a 7 for me, the story is kinda okay I guess but as a titty manga is bearable and it delivers what you are here for, I mean come on this has the smut tag on it, is a 10 out of 10 titty manga even if the story is not good it doesn´t makes you want to throw up so yeah 7, if you are not a men of ¨culture¨ then I do not recommend this for you it could hardly be a 3

Fed-Kun's army
Damn Truck-kun is working overtime. He really needs to take a vacation.

I LOVE THIS ONE 100000% GOOD AF!!!
ITS SOO WHOLESOME HAHAHAAHA ITS FCKINGG GUUUUD

Users who are viewing this thread