Tougen Anki - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Momotarou Corporation

Dex-chan lover
That umbrella dude is incredibly annoying. I guess his head is so far up his ass he can see out his own mouth. You actually have to explain more. Information can calm people down.

i don't understand why he'd want to join an organization with people like rollerblade man being in it. these kind of "recruitment tests" go both ways and in my eyes rollerblade man would've failed halfway through

Fed-Kun's army
Who the fuck would be able to pass that test when they've just woken up after their father's death? My boi doesn't even know a thing about oni blood. Sit down, rollerblade dude.

Dex-chan lover
are these guys stupid? how would you be able to control it without training when you barely even know what it is

Just when I thought this story was still bearable, chapter two made it worst. It’s just following a trashy overused story plot.
Also, how does antagonist(s) and supporting characters coincidentally find the MC and why now and not earlier.

Double-page supporter
what a waste of cool designs.. felt like this could be a japanese spawn-esque manga but instead its complete trash

Users who are viewing this thread